Used the trophy hunting part of the site for quite a while and wasn't actually aware there was a forum.

Muur1993

Hi. I haven't actually had a PS account for that long, as I got a Vita for Digimon Cyber Sleuth in 2016 but after that, I've played PS more than I have Xbox and then got myself a PS4. I still use Xbox for multi plat, as I don't want to abandon my 10 year account, so I'm just gonna use both with PS for exclusives. I'm very happy with my amount of trophies, as every game I've played is an A - though I do plan to eventually go back through and get a few of them a little higher. Persona 5 will be the first for that, as once I get round to my second playthrough I'm looking to plat it, or come close. A lot of games I get really close, 95% or so then end up with not wanting to grind like mad but if it's the last one I need (eg, 100 million coins on Nep 3, or 10k kills on Fairy Fencer, then I'll probably do it. I usually do grind as long as it's not RNG (hello medals on Digimon and Rise's lines on Persona). I have every single offline trophy on WWE 16 and 17 (on Xbox), so anyone that has played them can attest to how much of a psycho that makes me... lol. I tend to ignore online trophies, outside of setting up gaming sessions to boost them which I've done a few times over the years. 

Over both XBL and PSN I have 16 100% ,just a shame that the Child of Light on PS4 (I did it on XBO years ago and saw the free version last month as a good excuse to do it again) didn't give me a plat, as it's 1000G on Xbox. That's something that annoys me, as on Xbox all XBO games are now 1000G but not all PS4 games. I did 100 on a few arcade games on 360 but that was expected, until how PS4 works now. 

I was originally using a different trophy hunting website for PSN but that one is dead compared to their Xbox version of the site, so I eventually found this one. 

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 1

Yes, not all games have the same amount of trophies. Would be strange if the normal was that a 1 hour game would give you a platinum trophy like a 10 hours game did. In the case of Child of Light, could definitely have had a platinum.

48 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome!

I think 5 platinums at level 12 is actually pretty good. Considering I only had 1 at that point. Anyways, hopefully, you'll like it in the forums and stick around!

Could've been more lol but Rise screwed me over on Persona 4 and the RNG of medals on Digimon was too much. 

I also have only 2 left on Nep 1 (I might go back and finish that one off as I wound up managing it on Nep 3)

If I had done those, I'd be at 8 plats, I guess. 

Still, all my games are at A - so I'm happy with that. 

1 hour ago, Superbuu3 said:

welcome to the forum and your plat rate is decent, my general completion rate is abyssmal.

Still 6% better than my Xbox completion rate lol 

that damn me from 8+ years ago playing a bunch of shit games, dragging my score down

I'm more "in control" of this one on PS