Deep Down Announcement Trailer

Chambers35

Dark Souls/Dragon's Dogma?

This was one of my highlights from the event, it seriously looks fantastic! Not sure what that's all about at the end though :hmm:

Wait... Deep Down - Dragon's Dogma :o Would they really make a new game with the same initials, or is this the next generation Dragon's Dogma? :o

Edited by Chambers35

• 2 weeks later...

I want to much this game, it reminds me of Monster Hunter too, but there's elvens in the trailers too, so a hope to be a New franchiese, but anyway this is one o the most expect games for me to see.

I think they showed some gameplay, and looks great.

Yeah it looks really cool :D

I hope some of that was gameplay, as there are parts that could have been. But something tells me none of it was gameplay at all :( Only time will tell.

The trailer interested me, but I'm waiting to hear more. I don't believe this is a Dragon's Dogma game or spinoff --- I just didn't get that. But who knows. I am looking forward to Dark Arisen, even thought I'm annoyed that I have to repurchase the game for it.

Yeah it looks really cool :D

I hope some of that was gameplay, as there are parts that could have been. But something tells me none of it was gameplay at all :( Only time will tell.

I dont konw, i see different, for me, most of this trailer is gameplay, same thing when i saw Metal Gear Solid G.Z. and Phanton Pain, i feel Gameplay all te time, maybe is just the Engine that works different, maybe i'm crazy, but to me this appears like gameplay.

I dont konw, i see different, for me, most of this trailer is gameplay, same thing when i saw Metal Gear Solid G.Z. and Phanton Pain, i feel Gameplay all te time, maybe is just the Engine that works different, maybe i'm crazy, but to me this appears like gameplay.

That's what they want you to think ;)

It al might be real time graphics, so the game could possibly look that good. But those angles you see aren't gameplay, and that little interface in the bottom left is just stuck on top of the footage.

That's what they want you to think ;)

It al might be real time graphics, so the game could possibly look that good. But those angles you see aren't gameplay, and that little interface in the bottom left is just stuck on top of the footage.

Could be, in the end a trailer is a trailer, we'll have to wait the video with real gameplay to know, but hope still there.

• 1 month later...

I wish there was more info on this game. It's killing me that we don't know much about this game yet.... AND I GOTS TO HAVE IT!

I'm sure E3 will have some more information on this game. In fact, this E3 is shaping up to be the best one in a long, long time.

Parker