FTP with mildly easy trophies?

YemmytheFerret

On 10/14/2017 at 4:04 AM, Happy said:

Wasn't aware that this is FTP. I'd honestly prefer having any of the other Smash clones on PS4 over this one but i might give it a shot regardless considering it's free.

What other Smash clones are on PS4?

Also relieved to not see the dreaded "in-game purchases optional" label in the store. 

35 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

What other Smash clones are on PS4?

Also relieved to not see the dreaded "in-game purchases optional" label in the store. 

There is none to my knowledge. My original post meant that if i could choose which of the major smash clones (Rivals of Aether, Brawlout, This) were to come to PS4, Brawlhalla would probably be my last pick. Guess i didn't word that right.

What i'm saying is bring Rivals of Aether to PS4.

• Like 1

I played this game for a few years on PC. It's a big grind expect 50+ hours at the least. Nothing is permanently locked off so the platinum is obtainable without spending money. Some heroes you need to buy with ingame earned money for winning or losing. Skins for characters, weapons, emotes, effects are all behind paid currency. Getting the ranked stuff done might be super lucky or take hours upon hours depending on skill.

Have a good hunt guys.

On 10/20/2017 at 8:02 PM, crespino97 said:

They are easy trophy"s just have to play a lot and bit of skill for two of them, won 3 ranked without losing any lifes and the isac newton gravity atack (I dont remeber the excactly name of the trophy)

mind sharing the idea for issac newton gravity?

tried many method but none works.. I've running out of idea on how to achieve that.. (tried ko enemy to the sky - seems anti gravity to me), but it doesn't works....

Edited by JunPei_TGB
PS : Solution found, i should have checked other post prior on asking.. LOL