REGARDING ALL SLOT DLC TROPHIES

So turns out all the slot dlc trophies require them to be done IN ONE SITTING. I finally got my 100 missions completed and 50 UFOs destroyed last night after 8 hours of non stop spinning. I had a hunch that that might have been the case as to why people weren't getting certain slot trophies. I am willing to bet this goes for all slot dlc trophies including the trap trophy. So for those that aren't getting their trophies sit and do them all in one go and see how that works for you.

• Like 2

Yes I got paranormal activity after 3 myself... as for the other dlc trophies then u must have gotten lucky. everyones trophies I have been looking at, for those that have gotten them, are all done within an 8 hour period or so. That led me to believe it was done in one sitting... I was over 1000 missions and over 500 ufos destroyed and the trophies never popped for me until I sat and did them in one go... then they both popped at the exact number they should have. 

The Space thing I didnt do it in one sitting. Nor the treasure trap one. I did 3 in one sitting, and got my remaining 2 in 2 sittings. So its either just a little buggy since it reads everything from the servers. Could might as well be that there were a bump in the connection between client and server causing it not to unlock in multiple sittings, hence why doing it in 1 sitting is "smartest". Thats just my speculation though.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:58 AM, Cissa90 said:

The Space thing I didnt do it in one sitting. Nor the treasure trap one. I did 3 in one sitting, and got my remaining 2 in 2 sittings. So its either just a little buggy since it reads everything from the servers. Could might as well be that there were a bump in the connection between client and server causing it not to unlock in multiple sittings, hence why doing it in 1 sitting is "smartest". Thats just my speculation though.

Hey bro, long time no hear from! Yea I didn't do the treasure one in one sitting either, so maybe you are right some it will unlock normally but for those that cant their trophies to pop then one sitting might work for them.