Why are some people able to play it already?!??

I don't get upset anymore when I see these stupid "How do they get the copies early it's unfair blah blah blah" but what I can't understand is why are gamers getting upset because someone else has it a few days early.:dunno: So what! If someone stole your car or screwed your wife then it's understandable to be upset but a gamer that has a copy a few days early. Just shows me what kind of person they are anyways

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

I don't get upset anymore when I see these stupid "How do they get the copies early it's unfair blah blah blah" but what I can't understand is why are gamers getting upset because someone else has it a few days early.:dunno: So what! If someone stole your car or screwed your wife then it's understandable to be upset but a gamer that has a copy a few days early. Just shows me what kind of person they are anyways

The english term: “Curious” is always associated with questions, and means that a person is interested in knowing something they hadn’t thought about, which is why they ask questions. Based on your pretentious “Mr. Know it all” attitude, you should know about this.

And what an odd context to put this question into.

No matter how stupid a question on the internet may sound, if you get this mad over it, instead of ignorring it (and proceed to live your life as that “smart person” you are) - then you need to get out some more.

10 hours ago, TokenBlack4ever said:

The english term: “Curious” is always associated with questions, and means that a person is interested in knowing something they hadn’t thought about, which is why they ask questions. Based on your pretentious “Mr. Know it all” attitude, you should know about this.

And what an odd context to put this question into.

No matter how stupid a question on the internet may sound, if you get this mad over it, instead of ignorring it (and proceed to live your life as that “smart person” you are) - then you need to get out some more.

First you did not read my first line "I don't get upset anymore". Secondly nowhere in my comments does it come off as I'm a Mr Know it all. You make no sense at all in your writing as you trying very hard to sound intelligent. That been said have a nice day and unhide your 51 trophies Mr Pretentious

One of the most stupid/pointless questions I've read, take a guess, it's not that hard, some shops are just selling their games without a care a days, even a week before premiere. Besides the whole point of this, you want to get that game so badly just to get trophies related to it? Not to play the damn game and enjoy it, just to get few meaningless trophies? My I wonder what most people would do if they would get rid off trophies/achievements.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2017 at 8:22 AM, YROSHIKU said:

One of the most stupid/pointless questions I've read, take a guess, it's not that hard, some shops are just selling their games without a care a days, even a week before premiere. Besides the whole point of this, you want to get that game so badly just to get trophies related to it? Not to play the damn game and enjoy it, just to get few meaningless trophies? My I wonder what most people would do if they would get rid off trophies/achievements.

Where did I state that I was only willing to play the game for the trophies? I clearly said that I was excited to play the game “AND” go for the trophies. “And” and “Only” are two completely different words. I also find it pretty ironic that you’re even using a website that’s about trophy hunting, if you have the audacity to judge the kinds of people that only play video games because of the game’s trophies.

On 17/10/2017 at 7:37 AM, DF007gamer said:

First you did not read my first line "I don't get upset anymore". Secondly nowhere in my comments does it come off as I'm a Mr Know it all. You make no sense at all in your writing as you trying very hard to sound intelligent. That been said have a nice day and unhide your 51 trophies Mr Pretentious

In what context of this discussion does my hidden trophies matter?

And let me get one thing clear, the person who wrote a condescending reply to a question is offended by the fact that he/she is being called a “Mr. Know it all”?! That’s you new...