can this be platinumed by just 2 people in private match?

Taliesin_2943

Why in the hell would you want to just boost this with one other person? There was s literally no point in buying this game and f that's all you want to do play the game legit some and boost some of the Jason matches that's how it should be played. The point of playing games is to enjoy them not just boost for trophies.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Why in the hell would you want to just boost this with one other person? There was s literally no point in buying this game and f that's all you want to do play the game legit some and boost some of the Jason matches that's how it should be played. The point of playing games is to enjoy them not just boost for trophies.

sometimes its easier to boost by self when given the option but it does require 2 or more consoles., doesn't work for every online game though including friday the 13th :(.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

That's why you played terminator salvation... a very appreciated game! in fact...

i feel i was misunderstood im not saying im in it for just the trophies i was simply asking if it required more than 2 people because i only know 1 person who i know would play with me i dont really like randoms because most times they go off doing there own thing and ruin my experience like last night i popped on for the first time just to get thefeel of it and the other players basically fed me to the jason in the room which is kinda a ruin of fun when they refuse to act team like  im fine with finding and meeting more people and getting to know them so we can communicate better as a team and get all the trophies in a timely manner aswell as have more fun i feel its more fun when everyone knows eachother and are friendly and can laugh and joke etc without some random running around getting stabbed or leading the jason to us or trying to kill fellow camper people etc

JiII-Valentine-- ill add ya but im nor for total sure when ill get around to actually playing i have to wait on the other person i mentioned to actually buy the game lol but perhaps we can message back in fourth and get to know eachother so itll be easier to team build for the game?

40 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

@Rose Amicitia what does that have to do with anything? Lol my point is that paying $40 for this game just to boost this for trophies is dumb and would just bore the hell out of you. This game is a lot of fun so people should play it how it should be played and boost not just boost it. 

And you think that's bad? bad is to pay more than $300  just to have the skin savini jason, pathetic people who don't know how to give value to money (because it doesn't even come out of their pocket ..)  In terms of boosting, I've already found games far worse and more annoying .. if you play with friends you easily get 80% of the trophies without boost, which was my case obviously that playing 1000 times with jason is boring like doing 500 bounties in diablo 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Been trying to get the kill Jason trophy legit for what feels like half a century...because every lobby I enter either everyone but me gets offed or someone takes the sweater and uses it before we even have a chance to summon Tommy :I 

• Like 1