Glitched Trophies?

Shipwreck24273

Anyone else experiencing trophies not popping? If so, any tips on how to fix it? I finished the game with both robots alive in every level and collected every battery but the following trophies never popped:

Finished

Two and Two make 22

Call it even

This is odd

Always together

Battery Hunter

Platinum Robot

The solution seems to be to replay the levels. Took me 3 tried to get 22 to pop. The battery and end game trophies did all pop when they should (you sure you have them all? - one of the levels has 2 batteries)

I'm pretty sure I died on spikes well over 25 times before getting that to pop.

This was my experience on the Vita version by the way.

Oh yes! the trophies in this game are so f***ing glitchy!

I got my platinum after some trial and error, my best advice is to reboot the game if a trophy didn't pop that was supposed to pop, if that doesn't Work then just shout it done for the day and try then next day, it worked for me! ? Thank the gaming gods!!

• Like 3

Thanks for the tips guys however, all those trophies and the plat still eludes me. I have 100% finished the game 5 times now. Deleted the game and my save data from the PS4 and the cloud, reinstalled, twice and 100% finished it again with the same results. I sent an email to the developer at Thin Ice; he responded almost immediately and said he was gonna get in touch with the company that ported it over to the PS4 and have them look into it. I'll post once I hear back from him. Its not a bad game, but its frustrating missing all those trophies on such an easy game.

I did not experience any glitched trophies on vita, but on ps4 suddenly around halfway through the game, I was not able to unlock any trophies at all. Not even the 'so generous' trophy for giving all your energy to the other twin. After finishing all levels, I restarted the application but it did not make a difference. As a final resort I restarted my ps4 and the trophies started to unlock again, just as they normally would.

Edited by Warped_Tonttu

On 20.10.2017 at 5:15 PM, Mescalero_Aut said:

I can't get the 5 acid Pool and 25 Spike death Trophies.  Deleted Save, reinstalled game, nothing worked so far :(

Die with one of the robots in spikes or acid than do the same with the second robot and wait for the restart screen don't prompt the restart screen manually with options after they die. As for the rest trophies that are not popping simply upload your current save to psn delete the one on hdd and than download the one from psn. Worked for me.

Edited by bezdomnekoty

On 10/24/2017 at 10:32 PM, Gamehelp said:

For the death trophies you need to have both of the Robots die in the level for any of the deaths to actually count which is a pain because you need to free the other twin first,
At some point thoughout the game (on PS4 at least) the game will not pop any trophies until the game is closed and re-opened, this happens for both EU and US regions.

For me the 'Two and Two makes 22' trophy wont ever pop unless I completely close the game and go for it with a fresh boot and if I have the black robot go though the exit last. 1f914.png

Hope my account doesn't get flagged for this stupid shit lol.

Goodluck to others having trouble with these glitched trophies.

For the death trophies, if you want to make it go quicker (sort of) - switch to robot 2 and transfer all his energy to robot one, then proceed to get killed in acid or on the spikes. If you are playing normally and die before freeing robot 2, you can still transfer your energy so that the death counts.

You are correct that restarting does not seem to count.

29 minutes ago, Great__Cornholio said:

Could Two and Two makes 22 imply that two real players, and two robots make 2 and 2.  Perhaps that's why the trophy pops immediately when played in multiplayer, but it takes at least twice if played solo...

In my experience, two and two seems to pop reliably once you have finished the game and have the ending trophies. I couldn't get it to pop via replaying until I had those.

13 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

In my experience, two and two seems to pop reliably once you have finished the game and have the ending trophies. I couldn't get it to pop via replaying until I had those.

I have the ending trophies and no two and two. I've also quit and restarted the game, and still no joy.

All that I have left are the death trophies, and two and two.  I'm going to do it in multiplayer mode the next time I try

On 16/10/2017 at 0:33 PM, Hippic said:

Oh yes! the trophies in this game are so f***ing glitchy!

I got my platinum after some trial and error, my best advice is to reboot the game if a trophy didn't pop that was supposed to pop, if that doesn't Work then just shout it done for the day and try then next day, it worked for me! 1f642.png Thank the gaming gods!!

yep tried everything said on here   zip   not happy so did another game   came back 2 days later completed level 22 just once  booom  thanks Hippic  

Edited by GSX1400MICK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i had to exit the game completely and connect a second controller and then trophies, platinum robot, finished!, two and two makes 22, call it even, this is odd, always together and battery hunter would unlock. As soon as i connected a second controller, they all unlocked. No need to replay for me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay this is so weird to have trophies such as "Lifeguard", "Gruyère robot", "Two and two makes 22", "See ya in another life" and "brotha and the floor is lava" trophies pop the moment I started up the game after failing to get the trophies yesterday.

And now Finished won't pop for me ...

I'm so stupid ... Forgot to press next instead of exit to earn the trophy.

Edited by valomek
Did not want to make a double post.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 11:32 AM, valomek said:

Okay this is so weird to have trophies such as "Lifeguard", "Gruyère robot", "Two and two makes 22", "See ya in another life" and "brotha and the floor is lava" trophies pop the moment I started up the game after failing to get the trophies yesterday.

And now Finished won't pop for me ...

I'm so stupid ... Forgot to press next instead of exit to earn the trophy.

Finished and the other level trophies didnt poped for me too - closed the game, started it and they all popped... so guy try that before replaying levels

• 1 month later...
On 13/1/2018 at 6:59 AM, evilash3680 said:

i had to exit the game completely and connect a second controller and then trophies, platinum robot, finished!, two and two makes 22, call it even, this is odd, always together and battery hunter would unlock. As soon as i connected a second controller, they all unlocked. No need to replay for me.

Thanks a lots! :D

Popped 8 trophy:

Gruyerè robot

finished

Lifeguard

This is odd

Call it even

Two and Two makes 22

Always Together

Battery hunter.

Edited by Peppino91
add trophy

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For the death trophies - both bots do not have to die but one bot MUST complete and exit the level or the death will not count. Start with the Acid addict trophy first. It only takes 5 attempts. If the trophy pops then go for the Gruyere robot trophy next. I obtained ten of the trivial trophies within the first 3 or 4 levels of the game. Abuse those easy levels to make it easy for yourself. Most strategy guides tell you to clean up these kinds of trophies after completing the game. I personally prefer doing the opposite. It is a good way to learn and get use to the mechanics of the game before attempting the harder more demanding trophies and levels later in the game. Besides it is easier to concentrate on a few remaining trophies than many and you can enjoy the story or game more if you have less going on in your mind. This is my personal logic or approach to every game. Works good for me!

• 7 months later...