How difficult is completion?

Sundr0wn_

I usualy like to have a multiplayer game with a rather long completion time to just play in between when i'm bored, have nothing else to play or just for a quick session when i dont have enough time to really work on my trophy list. Get the hours in over several months withouth worrying about trophies too much this way instead of grinding for days on end. I did that with Battlefront before (which i still had to boost in the end).

Is this possible here? I dont expect getting the plat this way, but just check off the biggest chunk of trophies and then boost the last few.

Since the plat is still at under 1%, what makes it so rare?

The only way to play this game for the platinum is to boost it unless you want to spend about 3 hrs a day playing a repetitive low budget game for the next 2 or 3 years.  in a hour you can boost 25 matches.  Do the math and it would take you 80 hours of spawning in getting a kill or getting killed and then back to the lobby and cut scenes for about 2 minutes before the next match starts.  If you were to try and get the 1000 jason matches in public lobby and you did that long enough to obtain the platinum then I would seek counseling.  Not only is playing as jason completely random and it isn't guaranteed you will get to be Jason even every 8th match, you must deal with disconnects, crashes, rage quitters, no host migration.  Nothing in this game counts if the match ends prematurely. The other trophies require time as well some of which can be a bit grind like the 100 boat repairs.  If you play it some for fun, boost the 2000 matches, and play the same map so that you learn spawn locations for parts etc. it can be completed in under 150 hrs.  to do this you must have a good boosting partner.  If he quits on you half way through your 2000 matches might turn into 3000 if you have to alternate jason plays with a new person.  Add 40 hrs if that occurs each time per occurrence.  0nly 55 people with plat so there is a high probability you may find yourself in that situation.  On the other hand the game poses no challenge whatsoever on a difficulty scale.  Its all a grind nothing more.

10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

Its all a grind nothing more.

Awww Don't be so hard on it lol, its a grind but its also so so much more..... like tons of fun for one! 

I would say play it for fun with little worry about trophies, they'll all come naturally and once you have may be half the list then start gunning for whatever is left. The only ones you really need to boost are the Jason matches ones like you said and that's about it. Oh and maybe partying up for the Jason kill but other than that and getting all possible kill variations all trophies will be popped while simply enjoying the game...........unless you suck.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Awww Don't be so hard on it lol, its a grind but its also so so much more..... like tons of fun for one! 

I would say play it for fun with little worry about trophies, they'll all come naturally and once you have may be half the list then start gunning for whatever is left. The only ones you really need to boost are the Jason matches ones like you said and that's about it. Oh and maybe partying up for the Jason kill but other than that and getting all possible kill variations all trophies will be popped while simply enjoying the game...........unless you suck.

This game is fun especially when you play with friends, but there are always people to complain about! I got 86% trophies without doing boost, the only boring trophy is playing with jason 1000 times, but this comes naturally if you play everyday with friends or not! Last night in 25 games i played with Jason 6 times, sometimes luck factor counts! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

This game is fun especially when you play with friends, but there are always people to complain about! I got 86% trophies without doing boost, the only boring trophy is playing with jason 1000 times, but this comes naturally if you play everyday with friends or not! Last night in 25 games i played with Jason 6 times, sometimes luck factor counts! 

Yup! I get Jason all the time! And I'm a brutal, relentless Jason so I make the most of it, rarely do people escape me HA! HA! HA!!!

But in all seriousness I don't think even the Jason matches/kills trophies will be that difficult once they add the offline bots update. Once you can do that you will be able to be Jason every time and rack up kills and matches at will! Unless they must be done only online which could happen, it'll take the luck out of being Jason...

4 minutes ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Yup! I get Jason all the time! And I'm a brutal, relentless Jason so I make the most of it, rarely do people escape me HA! HA! HA!!!

But in all seriousness I don't think even the Jason matches/kills trophies will be that difficult once they add the offline bots update. Once you can do that you will be able to be Jason every time and rack up kills and matches at will! Unless they must be done only online which could happen, it'll take the luck out of being Jason...

Brutal, relentless jason? that's the players that i like to play! im a good player with all jasons, specially part 7 and 8 (i just dont use savini many times because people are so salty...)
I've heard of offline bots, I hope they launch before the end of the year. I'm not sure how many times i played as Jason, because often the host game was salty and made rage quit... but i believe more than 400+

I only got the trophy "A Ph.D. in Murder" onf 6 days ago (without doing boost) of course the trophies appear naturally if you play many times and has patience lol 

Ki ki ki ma ma ma :D

2 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Brutal, relentless jason? that's the players that i like to play! im a good player with all jasons, specially part 7 and 8 (i just dont use savini many times because people are so salty...)
I've heard of offline bots, I hope they launch before the end of the year. I'm not sure how many times i played as Jason, because often the host game was salty and made rage quit... but i believe more than 400+

I only got the trophy "A Ph.D. in Murder" onf 6 days ago (without doing boost) of course the trophies appear naturally if you play many times and has patience lol 

Ki ki ki ma ma ma :D

Yeah part 8 is pretty popular, him and part 6 but my favorite used to be Retro Jason AKA Grapejuice Jason lol but since the last update Orc Ear Jason AKA part 4 Jason is my man. I fucking hate Savini Jason as a counselor not because I can't have him but because his music is sooooooo fucking annoying!!!! 

I guess I should have PH.D too but I must be missing some environmental kill somewhere, it'll be thrilling to get that one naturally. 

So what are you playing on, P.C.??? Don't see your list on here so....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Yeah part 8 is pretty popular, him and part 6 but my favorite used to be Retro Jason AKA Grapejuice Jason lol but since the last update Orc Ear Jason AKA part 4 Jason is my man. I fucking hate Savini Jason as a counselor not because I can't have him but because his music is sooooooo fucking annoying!!!! 

I guess I should have PH.D too but I must be missing some environmental kill somewhere, it'll be thrilling to get that one naturally. 

So what are you playing on, P.C.??? Don't see your list on here so....

I only use savini for trashtalkers and tryhards, you can't imagine how many rage quits happens when i used him lol i love his theme reminds me outlast 2 martha chase
I play on ps4 that acc is only for multiplayer https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6192-friday-the-13th/Miss_Maiden666
To get this trophy i often had to play higgins haven map because i needed to kill a conselour inside the barn and also in the cemetery , after that i finally got the trophy

Edited by Rose Amicitia

Getting 1,000 matches in as Jason is probably the most time consuming trophy of them all. Because 90% of the time, you're spawned as a counselor. And the community for this game is toxic as fuck, seeing how the lobby leader rage quits if he dies (which ends the game for everybody).