I prefer AKUMU!!

DividedByMankind

20 minutes ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

Do you die in 1 hit on classic ?

Nope, you Only have 7 Saves, through the game :( and some of the saves are chapters away, if you mess up you have to do the same chapters again :)

12 minutes ago, Blacklight_44 said:

You do "STUFF OVER AND OVER SAME THING" in Akumu as well.

And you die whole lotta more in that too. 263a.png

Yeah that is true, but you atleast get to continue allmost where you died :D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nope, you Only have 7 Saves, through the game :( and some of the saves are chapters away, if you mess up you have to do the same chapters again :)

Yeah that is true, but you atleast get to continue allmost where you died :D

Oh yea that i can agree you with on autosave not available on Classic mode :|

I thought you were talking about replay of the game and such lol.

Edited by Blacklight_44

1 hour ago, Blacklight_44 said:

Oh yea that i can agree you with on autosave not available on Classic mode :|

I thought you were talking about replay of the game and such lol.

Haha, nope :P im just stuck and confused right now :( On Stefano part, i saved to far away , i lose 25min everytime i fail, 

10 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Haha, nope :P im just stuck and confused right now :( On Stefano part, i saved to far away , i lose 25min everytime i fail, 

25 minutes is better than 2-5 hours like Hard Core in Dead Space 2. Or better yet, the entire fucking game in Dead Space 3.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blacklight_44 said:

I didn't get the game yet so please don't spoil it by mistake ?, BTW is the game any good? I love the first one so much.

Yup, that is why i only commented ''Stefano Part'' so i dont spoil :D if you LOVED the 1st one you are going to LOVE this one, i promiss you that, this is the best game i have played in ages, matter of fact since 2015 :) GAME OF THE YEAR FOR ME.

1 minute ago, Dark said:

I’ll probably be exploring a lot of Classic mode anyway since I’ve locked myself out of the powerhouse trophy unknowingly. 

How did you lock you're self out? does this mean i have done the same? :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yup, that is why i only commented ''Stefano Part'' so i dont spoil :D if you LOVED the 1st one you are going to LOVE this one, i promiss you that, this is the best game i have played in ages, matter of fact since 2015 :) GAME OF THE YEAR FOR ME.

Thanks much buddy, you assured me now.

• Like 1

How did you lock you're self out? does this mean i have done the same? :(

You get brass knuckles for beating the game on nightmare or higher and I started on casual just to know shit. The problem is on NG+ you can only choose your current difficulty or lower. So I need to start a new game entirely for it. Make sure you get every weapon in classic and then get to chapter 2 in classic plus for the magnum and the trophy.

Just now, Dark said:

You get brass knuckles for beating the game on nightmare or higher and I started on casual just to know shit. The problem is on NG+ you can only choose your current difficulty or lower. So I need to start a new game entirely for it. Make sure you get every weapon in classic and then get to chapter 2 in classic plus for the magnum and the trophy.

DAMN. then i have aswell locked me out unknowingly, thanks for headsup :( and im ofc problobly to far now on classic aswell, ill get the weapons i can for now :) 

Just now, DividedByMankind said:

DAMN. then i have aswell locked me out unknowingly, thanks for headsup :( and im ofc problobly to far now on classic aswell, ill get the weapons i can for now :) 

Judging from the description I don’t think variants count. You can get most on chapter 3. Just don’t forget that flamethrower :b 

2 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

HURRY AND GET IT :D MORE COPIES SOLD MEANS EVIL WITHIN 3 FOR US :D

Yep same, wanna follow this series till my death ?

1 minute ago, Dark said:

There wasn't any requirement for acquiring all weapons in the original, how come in this one.? Maybe "brass knuckles" don't count for standard weapons ?

5 minutes ago, Dark said:

Judging from the description I don’t think variants count. You can get most on chapter 3. Just don’t forget that flamethrower :b 

yup, i was wondering why i didnt get the trophy, does it have to be one save or do you think ill get the trophy once i get classic done? :)

5 minutes ago, Blacklight_44 said:

Yep same, wanna follow this series till my death ?

There wasn't any requirement for acquiring all weapons in the original, how come in this one.? Maybe "brass knuckles" don't count for standard weapons ?

Brass knuckles has to count mate, since i have finnished the game on casual and i got all guns exept brass knuckles, the reason i did it first on casual, is because of the upgrade trophies, i remember them being a grind in the first game :P

Edited by DividedByMankind

Brass knuckles has to count mate, since i have finnished the game on casual and i got all guns exept brass knuckles, the reason i did it first on casual, is because of the upgrade trophies, i remember them being a grind in the first game :P

Lol that clears it then.

• Like 1

Just now, DividedByMankind said:

yup, i was wondering why i didnt get the trophy, does it have to be one save or do you think ill get the trophy once i get classic done? :) 

If you get everything on that playthrough then you’ll only need to get to chapter 2 for the magnum in new game plus. 

I will agree that I prefer Akumu, as soon as you die you get to try again. It's frustrating but at least you don't need to backtrack.

With classic you get 7 saves...

Spoiler

...for 17 chapters, some of them aren't long at all and you don't need to look for materials since you can't upgrade. It seems highly doable, save before or after a boss which you struggle with and take your time. Most of the areas are large enough to sneak pass most of the enemies or you can even run away in some situation. The only thing you really need to look out for is materials to make bullets and bolts, along with doing side missions which reward you with guns.

Edited by LucileRose
  • Like 1