GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 HELP HELP

ELITESTEALTH555

There are some few things to watch out for in GTA3.

1. Don't activate the code for angry NPCs or whatever, makes the very last mission of the game impossible to finish. You can't turn it off again. I messed this up and had to replay the entire game, and I had near 100% completion too.... yay me! -_- 
  2. One of the phone side missions are glitched, can't remember the exact details, but it's just to look it up.
  3. IIRC, you gotta do the paramedic missions on all 3 islands, and you'll want to do them as early as you can on each island. The further into the story you get, the more mobs etc can get mad at you and that makes those missions so much harder, if not impossible on the first island (IIRC).

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

There are some few things to watch out for in GTA3.

1. Don't activate the code for angry NPCs or whatever, makes the very last mission of the game impossible to finish. You can't turn it off again.
  2. One of the phone side missions are glitched, can't remember the exact details, but it's just to look it up.
  3. IIRC, you gotta do the paramedic missions on all 3 islands, and you'll want to do them as early as you can on each island. The further into the story you get, the more mobs etc can get mad at you and that makes those missions so much harder, if not impossible on the first island (IIRC).

I didn’t use the angry NPCs cheat I use the cheat heath, weapons cheat that all I use and I might type up the  purple nine glitch has well :( and thx to reply to me :) 

I’m not sure if you’re asking if it’s glitched or if you already know it’s glitched and want to know if it can be fixed but if the Purple Nines are gone and you don’t have a save file from before they disappeared then it’s not possible to get them back without starting a new game. Here is all the information you’ll need about it.

3 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

I’m not sure if you’re asking if it’s glitched or if you already know it’s glitched and want to know if it can be fixed but if the Purple Nines are gone and you don’t have a save file from before they disappeared then it’s not possible to get them back without starting a new game. Here is all the information you’ll need about it.

I read the I got a idea thx you too :)