Area boss not respawning!!

I am doing the heroine quest for strea and im on the last quest where she wants me to kill the Graceleaf boss area. Well its been 3 days and i never have noticed this hollow mission appearing on the map at all. I finished the entire Hollow arc, Graceleaf hollow area is now rank 3, did all hollow missions in that area hoping one of them would trigger the boss mission, but nothing at all...what am i doing wrong??

32 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

The game only allows a certain number of Hollow Missions to be active at the same time.

I had the exact same issue as you with Strea's request.

I knocked out a few rank 3 missions and the boss mission eventually appeared.

do they have to be rank 3? cus i've been doin lots of missions to free up space but still no luck. graceleaf at one point was empty, no missions atall

23 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

yes, i read from other forums that the area has to be atleast rank 2 for the boss area to respawn

Your right, the area does have to be at least rank 2.

As far as knocking out hollow missions, I'm not sure if you have to clear rank 3 missions, it's what I did when the boss mission appeared.

Could simply be coincidence though.

37 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

Your right, the area does have to be at least rank 2.

As far as knocking out hollow missions, I'm not sure if you have to clear rank 3 missions, it's what I did when the boss mission appeared.

Could simply be coincidence though.

Thank you!! Its just as you said. Did 3 rank 3 missions in a row and the graceleaf area boss showed up