SFV: Zeku Reveal Trailer

atlasxof-

Oh, look. It's Zeku. Surprising absolutely no one. I really hope they just reveal all of the characters for Season 3 at the start of the season.

Anyway, Zeku doesn't look bad. Better than some of the other S2 characters. His Strider-esque costume is pretty awesome. I may end up picking him up. Right now I'm planning on saving my FM for once we know who's coming S3 though. If mah gurl Sakura is coming, like rumored, then I definitely want to pick her up day 1. I've mained her in every game she's appeared in since Alpha 2.

Edited by ExHaseo

1 hour ago, ExHaseo said:

Oh, look. It's Zeku. Surprising absolutely no one. I really hope they just reveal all of the characters for Season 3 at the start of the season.

Anyway, Zeku doesn't look bad. Better than some of the other S2 characters. His Strider-esque costume is pretty awesome. I may end up picking him up. Right now I'm planning on saving my FM for once we know who's coming S3 though. If mah gurl Sakura is coming, like rumored, then I definitely want to pick her up day 1. I've mained her in every game she's appeared in since Alpha 2.

That leak was more than accurate! And for those of you who's worried about Sagat and Sakura rest assured, according to the leaker they will appear eventually!:D

28 minutes ago, Xugashi said:

That leak was more than accurate! And for those of you who's worried about Sagat and Sakura rest assured, according to the leaker they will appear eventually!:D

Until it's officially announced, I'll remain skeptical. With the disaster of the previous season being leaked almost immediately, I'm sure they're at least trying to keep the next season a surprise. So, it wouldn't surprise me if they fed out false info.

On 10/15/2017 at 9:07 PM, ExHaseo said:

Until it's officially announced, I'll remain skeptical. With the disaster of the previous season being leaked almost immediately, I'm sure they're at least trying to keep the next season a surprise. So, it wouldn't surprise me if they fed out false info.

I'm willing to bet my right nipple on them both making it in the game! They're too popular, and so far the leaks have yet to be proven wrong! ?

4 hours ago, Xugashi said:

I'm willing to bet my right nipple on them both making it in the game! They're too popular, and so far the leaks have yet to be proven wrong! 1f60a.png

I dunno, we'll see. A dataminer came out yesterday and said that only 4 of the characters are returning characters, and from what I heard, the leak said they were all returning characters. The dataminer apparently knows who all of them are, but didn't share any specifics, except that one of them uses a stick. Here's a link to an article compiling all of the tweets with the info.
http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/16/x-kira-explains-zekus-transformations-hints-at-stages-costumes-characters-coming-to-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition/

11 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

I dunno, we'll see. A dataminer came out yesterday and said that only 4 of the characters are returning characters, and from what I heard, the leak said they were all returning characters. The dataminer apparently knows who all of them are, but didn't share any specifics, except that one of them uses a stick. Here's a link to an article compiling all of the tweets with the info.
http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/16/x-kira-explains-zekus-transformations-hints-at-stages-costumes-characters-coming-to-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition/

Yeah I saw X-Kira's update, I follow him religiously! I'm not one for surprises mind you, I just want my main characters in the game, period! They could just announce what the character lineup will be for season 3, I'll let their looks and play style be the surprise factor! :D Think the stick user might be Eagle due to the fact that Arcade mode needs more characters for the Street Fighter 1 path, but alas, it could be any of the other stick users. Dramatic Battle mode sounds dope as hell! With the Shadaloo corridor stage I assume theyäre just gonna recycle it from the Story mode? Urgh, Capcom's lazy business, at least we'll get that nice street stage!

• Like 1