SimoBosk90

SimoBosk90's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

SimoBosk90

Grand Theft Auto V
It’s not my fault, my level has been increased by some modder in the game.

You're in the right time frame for this to be true and since it's an online game that doesn't give you the option to back up previous saves, the only thing you could have done was to remove your entire character, but in most cases that is inconvenient. @grimydawg previously unflagged two people from what I saw that had this situation occur to them, so I think you'll also be unflagged. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to get "Run Like The Wind" on PS3 because the bounty feature was discontinued, so the platinum is still unobtainable for you at this point, you may be flagged again if you randomly end up with that trophy when it is unobtainable at this current time. 

Edited by Sergen

10 hours ago, Sergen said:

You're in the right time frame for this to be true and since it's an online game that doesn't give you the option to back up previous saves, the only thing you could have done was to remove your entire character, but in most cases that is inconvenient. @grimydawg previously unflagged two people from what I saw that had this situation occur to them, so I think you'll also be unflagged. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to get "Run Like The Wind" on PS3 because the bounty feature was discontinued, so the platinum is still unobtainable for you at this point, you may be flagged again if you randomly end up with that trophy when it is unobtainable at this current time. 

Can't an NPC set an bounty on you? you'll get a message threatining you and then a bounty gets placed by unknown. Or do i see this the wrong way?

after bounties got locked on ps3 the npc method seems to not work anymore.

1 hour ago, wuthg21 said:

Can't an NPC set an bounty on you? you'll get a message threatining you and then a bounty gets placed by unknown. Or do i see this the wrong way?

I don't think any method works now. I believe it was likely a hot fix by rockstar to avoid modders transferring large amounts of money through bounties. The only way people can get it now is if they had a bounty set on them before the feature broke, but the person making this dispute has played GTA online enough after the feature broke for a legit bounty to have expired. 

Dunno why Run Like the Wind would even be flagged when it's basically the same thing when it comes to getting a bounty. Before you would put a bounty on someone. Now the difference is a mod person is putting a bounty on you. Someone is still just putting a bounty on you just like before. The person still needs to live with the bounty and not get killed. It doesn't automatically mean the person will get the trophy just because the bounty was put on him so all the elements of survival and the point of the trophy is still there.

Edited by HailHale81

46 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Is this you?

https://psnprofiles.com/session/131877-grand-theft-auto-v

tl;dr

"Need a modder who can put a bounty on my head to get last trophy for the platinum please."

Maybe if he's been seeking out a modder for the bounty, he probably looked for one to get him rank 100 quickly.