Player Filter?

Is there a way to totally hide users so I don't see them in gaming sessions if their hosts? Some dude has 20 open sessions right now(and thats just the games I own) and I highly HIGHLY doubt anything is going to come about these sessions. I'm really gonna add this one dude and he's gonna corral dozens of players to start boosting all these different games? 

• Like 2

Are you referring to the sessions made by this cesar_v23g guy? Holy crap, lol

Yeah we might have to do something about that because how is this dude setting up all these sessions, some at the same time, and expecting to do them? :facepalm: 

DH7WV7w.jpg

@Sly Ripper ^ And this is just a snippet of a time period on a Sunday, lol - I would go through these one by one and delete them, but uhh maybe you have a more efficient way of doing this? Edit: I deleted all the empty sessions from him.

More specifically though, maybe you should set some kind of cap like 5 gaming sessions created at a time per user or something

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

I saw that and he had them spread across the week!!! Some of them I have, but I don't want to add him, then have him add me to the party chat thus blowing up my phone in the middle of the night with over 200+ messages. There should be a cap put on how many session you can do at once. Just sae that he has 13 different sessions open spread out until next week. Crazy! 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

I didn't want to be that guy and point fingers going "Look he's spamming!" but happy to see that what he's doing isn't kosher. I did message MMDE but he leaves all the conversations I start(just like my dad).

I don't think a limit should be imposed because of one bad apple, just ban the dude from making any more game sessions and that's all. Also what's the point of the feedback system if you can just join sessions and never show up repeatedly? 

Edited by BHK3

a limit of some kind is definitely needed, i have some of the games in the list but don't feel i'd achieve anything in joining them as there's going to be conflicts with all these sessions up. And some of them aren't exactly quick games to boost.

Edited by Leenewbe

One of the nice things about my job is I can schedule where I'll be, when, and for how long, at my discretion...  However, If I try to put two places in at the same timeframe, I get a nice error message from the system telling me there's an impossible conflict....  Add this awesome setup to boosting sessions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BHK3 said:

I didn't want to be that guy and point fingers going "Look he's spamming!" but happy to see that what he's doing isn't kosher. I did message MMDE but he leaves all the conversations I start(just like my dad).

I have nothing to do with this feature. :P I told you so, and I keep maxing out my inbox, so I gotta leave conversations. If you want a "direct line" with me, I can create that, but then you gotta use that same conversation for all future messages you do with me. -_-

And this was kinda irrelevant to the thread, but just saying, it's pointless telling me about the gaming sessions.

Edited by MMDE

On 17-10-2017 at 1:32 AM, MMDE said:

I have nothing to do with this feature. :P I told you so, and I keep maxing out my inbox, so I gotta leave conversations. If you want a "direct line" with me, I can create that, but then you gotta use that same conversation for all future messages you do with me. -_-

And this was kinda irrelevant to the thread, but just saying, it's pointless telling me about the gaming sessions.

Finally, someone who gets it :highfive: . It's so annoying when PMs are piling up because people start a new PM every time they have questions.

Btw thumbs up for the 500 PM limit that Guide Team members have :awesome: . If only I could defeat my remaining nemesis: the like limit.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Finally, someone who gets it :highfive: . It's so annoying when PMs are piling up because people start a new PM every time they have questions.

Btw thumbs up for the 500 PM limit that Guide Team members have :awesome: . If only I could defeat my remaining nemesis: the like limit.

Yeah, and I only got 400. :( But that should be enough for at least 400 people. There's also no backup feature when you want to free up the inbox. I did however write my own, so it's not a big problem now (backing up). :P 

Edited by MMDE

On 10/16/2017 at 4:25 AM, BlindMango said:

So I deleted all sessions that didn't have any people in them and that reduced it from 74 ... to 30. :facepalm:

Okay when Sly gets back hopefully he can put a cap or something, but anyway I messaged the guy and told him to stop. He keeps it up let us know here!

You can also send them a message on PSN and ask them to stop doing it. :P 

• Like 1