All of the contents of this post will be spoilers for episode 4, beware.

Spoiler

So I finished episode 4 the other day, and man...I'm really torn apart by the outcome of this episode. I know with Telltale games the big picture remains the same, your choices only change the details, but with episode 4 I ended up getting quite the ending. When you get the decision to sacrifice Drax or refuse, I chose to let him go for many reasons. I felt it was the right thing to do because just by the look in his eyes and the way he spoke it was clear he wanted this as his golden moment. Not only to protect his new friends, but to see his family again. On top of all that it was to ensure the survival of everyone, so I let him go. He ended up dying of course but as unfortunate as that was, the only remaining members of the team are Rocket and Peter. I was so pissed when Gamora left because I was trying so hard to romance her LOL. When I spoke to her in the caves and made Peter tell her that he loved her, she said she's stay on the condition that Peter protects everyone. I understand that she left because of Drax's death but gosh damn, if only I got a chance to explain myself! 

I know this post is all over the place, but I did my best :P. Let me know all of your choices and endings because I'd love to hear them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was very impressed with episode 4 as a whole! It had a lot of serious moments which really kept me drawn in throughout my playthrough. I made the same choice you did and it was a major gut punch! How were you able to get Peter to say that to Gamora though? It was never an option when I first spoke to her in the cave. 

On 10/24/2017 at 0:04 AM, No_Heart_Wesley said:

I was very impressed with episode 4 as a whole! It had a lot of serious moments which really kept me drawn in throughout my playthrough. I made the same choice you did and it was a major gut punch! How were you able to get Peter to say that to Gamora though? It was never an option when I first spoke to her in the cave. 

Well it wasn't him saying out right "I love you," he actually said he didn't want her to leave because "there's something between us." Sick gif BTW.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, booshy_89 said:

Looks like I ended up down the same route as you both with that major decision.

I was really happy with how the last two/three chapters went, definitely ended the episode strongly and I just want five here now to find out what's going to happen.

IKR? What's most important is that I get Quill Gamora's bootay ;)

On 10/25/2017 at 2:34 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Well it wasn't him saying out right "I love you," he actually said he didn't want her to leave because "there's something between us." Sick gif BTW.

I got you man. Yeah i may have to replay and see that myself! Thanks if you like the gif you can use it in your signature too if you'd like

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...