SuperSaiyan3985

Episode 4 Discussion

10 posts in this topic

All of the contents of this post will be spoilers for episode 4, beware.

Spoiler

So I finished episode 4 the other day, and man...I'm really torn apart by the outcome of this episode. I know with Telltale games the big picture remains the same, your choices only change the details, but with episode 4 I ended up getting quite the ending. When you get the decision to sacrifice Drax or refuse, I chose to let him go for many reasons. I felt it was the right thing to do because just by the look in his eyes and the way he spoke it was clear he wanted this as his golden moment. Not only to protect his new friends, but to see his family again. On top of all that it was to ensure the survival of everyone, so I let him go. He ended up dying of course but as unfortunate as that was, the only remaining members of the team are Rocket and Peter. I was so pissed when Gamora left because I was trying so hard to romance her LOL. When I spoke to her in the caves and made Peter tell her that he loved her, she said she's stay on the condition that Peter protects everyone. I understand that she left because of Drax's death but gosh damn, if only I got a chance to explain myself! 

I know this post is all over the place, but I did my best :P. Let me know all of your choices and endings because I'd love to hear them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was very impressed with episode 4 as a whole! It had a lot of serious moments which really kept me drawn in throughout my playthrough. I made the same choice you did and it was a major gut punch! How were you able to get Peter to say that to Gamora though? It was never an option when I first spoke to her in the cave. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2017 at 0:04 AM, No_Heart_Wesley said:

I was very impressed with episode 4 as a whole! It had a lot of serious moments which really kept me drawn in throughout my playthrough. I made the same choice you did and it was a major gut punch! How were you able to get Peter to say that to Gamora though? It was never an option when I first spoke to her in the cave. 

 

Well it wasn't him saying out right "I love you," he actually said he didn't want her to leave because "there's something between us." Sick gif BTW.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I ended up down the same route as you both with that major decision.

 

I was really happy with how the last two/three chapters went, definitely ended the episode strongly and I just want five here now to find out what's going to happen.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, booshy_89 said:

Looks like I ended up down the same route as you both with that major decision.

 

I was really happy with how the last two/three chapters went, definitely ended the episode strongly and I just want five here now to find out what's going to happen.

IKR? What's most important is that I get Quill Gamora's bootay ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 2:34 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Well it wasn't him saying out right "I love you," he actually said he didn't want her to leave because "there's something between us." Sick gif BTW.

I got you man. Yeah i may have to replay and see that myself! Thanks if you like the gif you can use it in your signature too if you'd like

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

DNRPp9HXcAE3l7a.jpg

 

Anyone encounter this?

That's quite scary, and no I haven't.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SuperSaiyan3985 It's get weird when you have to give Groot the hand and hug him :)

 

Hopefully this Groot doesn't carry over into Episode 5 or Support gets back with a solution.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's interesting as I had the same outcome as everyone here, yet the stats say that less than 1% of players had the outcome that I did. Interesting to see what I could have done to change things up.... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.