Ps Plus November - Predictions/wishes

Sailar91

I maybe get roasted for this but Id like to get a good Indie-Game from PS+ again :D

I'm absolutly fine with these AAA Titles from Oct or the last months because I didnt own em already (besides Until Dawn) but Id like to get some Indie-Feels-Games again like Journey, Valiant Hearts or Never Alone.

2 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

I really hope to see Bastion! I'm waiting for this game since I tried Transistor 

PS4 - Assassins Creed Origins with season pass

PS4 - South Park Fractured but whole with season pass

Ps3 - Anything that has no online servers shutdowns in the next month

PsVita - Anything that hasn't any framerate issues

Edited by DF007gamer

1 hour ago, slaaack1 said:

I maybe get roasted for this but Id like to get a good Indie-Game from PS+ again :D

I'm absolutly fine with these AAA Titles from Oct or the last months because I didnt own em already (besides Until Dawn) but Id like to get some Indie-Feels-Games again like Journey, Valiant Hearts or Never Alone.

Your fucking signature actually got me to try to crush the little bug. I haven't seen someone try that stuff in years, good job man.

I got a year of Xbox Game Pass for free the other day, so the last thing I need is more games.

I'd wager Battlefront 1 could come to the service to hype up BF 2, but I mean, I don't know how that would go considering that BF 1 is about half a game at best and might discourage people from getting number 2. Either way, since I own it digitally, I don't really want it anyway. 

I'm still hoping however, that Spidey 2 for PS2 gets added to the PS2 on PS4 program, and is given away for free.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Isaac1364 said:

A bit early don't you think? That aside, I hope for the same thing I've been hoping for for over a year: actual Vita games. No Visual Novels(though I wouldn't complain about getting one), no Indie trash, and especially not unplayable garbage like Monster Jam.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if the game was a VN, or an indie (though indie trash is a different matter). Just give me a game that's made for the Vita itself, and not some lousy cross-play that no one on PS4 or PS3 is going to play, anyway.

For PS3, I wouldn't mind seeing The Stick of Truth.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

I'd like them to give good PS Vita and PS3 games. There are a lot of really good PS Vita games they could give but all they want to give us are sh*tty indie games that PS3/PS4 players can play too. 

For PS3 I'd like to see a good AAA game even if it's old, something like BioShock 1/2 or Red Dead Redemption.

And concerning the PS4 I just don't care considering everytime they give a good game I already own it or it doesn't interest me but if I had to choose it would be Rainbow Six Siege or Gravity Rush Remastered.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

I'm predicting stick of truth since they gave it out for free with the new game

That would actually be awesome (if it was the PS4 version).

For the Vita... how about Plague Road? Seems cool.

2 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

It was a pre-order bonus so it would be anti-consumer to give it away afterwards anyway, there would have been no reason to pre-order otherwise.

There's been plenty of times preorder bonuses have been given away for free afterwards. 

Most recent example was that FF15 beat em up

Edited by SnowxSakura

8 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

PS4 - Assassins Creed Origins with season pass

PS4 - South Park Fractured but whole with season pass

Ps3 - Anything that has no online servers shutdowns in the next month

PsVita - Anything that hasn't any framerate issues

Wait. do you actually think that's reasonable? Please say you're joking.

4 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

When you have a thread like this 2 weeks in, you kinda know it was a shit month, lol. Anyway, Asura's Wrath or The Cursed Crusade for PS3 would be nice.

This was an incredible month