Ps Plus November - Predictions/wishes

Sailar91

Crash Bandicoot - Overwatch - Evil Within - Far Cry - Fallout 4 - Rise of the Tomb Raider  - Hitman - Dark Souls 3 - Battlefield 1    (Any of them would be nice)

See! They can please me easily. 

My prediction since it's close to Halloween would be ( Dying Light - Evil Within - Resident Evil 7 (Hope not as I own the game) - Outlast - Costume Quest 2 -Slender - Friday the 13th and Dead by Daylight )

i think we'll see far cry 4 eventually, or primal. or one of those "go" games like hitman or tomb raider.

if i were making a reasonable request to sony, it would be for hotline miami 2 or i am setsuna. or telltale batman season 1.

Edited by dansomekid
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 3:18 AM, Nitro said:

Incorrect. Gravity Rush on the vita was given out, but never Gravity Rush Remastered.

As for my predictions, i believe that these could possibly happen:
PS4: The Wolf Among Us Defense Grid 2
PS3: Gran Turismo 6, South Park: The Stick of Truth
Vita: Fruit Ninja, Ridge Racer

Infinite was given a while back, yes.

I would gladly take Gran Turismo 6! 

2 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

I think the dev has said that he would never do PS+, or go on a deep sale. IIRC he has issues with some family member being really sick and he needs the income from the game for medical bills as they're not covered by insurance. 

Yep it's in his blog, it's his son. Perhaps down the line when the game sells in lower numbers he will accept. And Sony will act like they should and pay him an awesome fee for the PSplus inclusion of the game...

Nah, Sony doesn't care about its customers or developers, it's all about the money.

I would surely be happy to be wrong. He does seem to deserve that.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 6:54 PM, dansomekid said:

i think we'll see far cry 4 eventually, or primal. or one of those "go" games like hitman or tomb raider.

if i were making a reasonable request to sony, it would be for hotline miami 2 or i am setsuna. or telltale batman season 1.

The one in bold most likely won't happen, for PAL anyway, since Australia didn't get it due to our inconsistent and draconian ratings board.