Classic mode videos

DnS_No_scope

Another question,  powerhouse trophies is possible only on nightmate or classic? I play on normal now and i go for all weapons, but Brass Knuckles is a reward only for beating the game on Nightmare or Classic. Got all possible weapons on normal and the Brass on Classic count? If not another run on Nightmare T___ T i think got all weapons on Classic is not a great idea. Thx 

3 hours ago, KainDMD said:

I saw a stream of this mode the other day. It is pretty managable and at least you don't die in one hit. But why don't people use the preorder gun? It should be better than the standard handgun because its a preorder bonus

Is a waste of ammo 3 shoot at once

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DnS_No_scope said:

same happened to me and its happening to my friend for some reason at chapter 7  and 8 when you are going to destroy the art or at the start /end stefano the game can crash

Crashed 6 times in a row for me there :( 

But on you're playthrough does not look like you are timing the sprint stamina right, that will get you killed. just saying, if you time it right it wont take that long to re'fill the gauge, instead of using all stamina at once, and the character gets tired :) 

Edited by DividedByMankind

On 10/17/2017 at 8:33 AM, Neme-ita said:

Is a waste of ammo 3 shoot at once

It really isn't though.  Enemies take 5-7 bullets to die on classic.  About 3 will pop a leg and set up a stomp.  The handgun is pretty useless otherwise, so it's nice to have that.  

Sadly I was lightning struck twice on the same place, leading me to change my save strategy. 

Inside obscura paint my game crashed before opening the door to destroy the sculpture. 

I was managing with just one save up to that part and wanted to make my second one right before Stefano, but I save at the beginning, so hopefully I'll manage all the way to chapter 9 since I'll have to do another for Torres. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Although the game itself isn't as hard as the first one, Classic is a lot more stressful than AKUMU. At least in Akumu you could play around with different strats until you got past each section. Knowing that one stupid mistake could set you right back was so nerve racking, especially when you got past a tough bit like the Stefano fight only to mess up the next part and have to do it again...

The game wasn't as good as the first one either imo... I did enjoy the glitches that made it easy though - especially the ladder when you wait for the door to open LMAO I made a cup of coffee and had a cig while I left Sebastian hanging there for ten minutes hahahaha

On 10/25/2017 at 8:22 AM, Mah2c said:

Sadly I was lightning struck twice on the same place, leading me to change my save strategy. 

Inside obscura paint my game crashed before opening the door to destroy the sculpture. 

I was managing with just one save up to that part and wanted to make my second one right before Stefano, but I save at the beginning, so hopefully I'll manage all the way to chapter 9 since I'll have to do another for Torres. 

Okay so I have a theory about this glitch in chapter 7 just before you open the gate to destroy the obscura painting bc this happened to me not during my nightmare run but only during my classic mode run which pissed me off bc I was going to save before the stefano fight and I was very close to that part. 

So, in my nightmare run this part never glitched on me but i realized I went to the obscura section first before the bar painting. My game never glitched on me then. So I’m going to test this tomorrow to see if it works and let you all know. 

Best of luck to all in classic mode. I prefer a legit game death over a blue screen crash any day of the week. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Seskinator said:

Okay so I have a theory about this glitch in chapter 7 just before you open the gate to destroy the obscura painting bc this happened to me not during my nightmare run but only during my classic mode run which pissed me off bc I was going to save before the stefano fight and I was very close to that part. 

So, in my nightmare run this part never glitched on me but i realized I went to the obscura section first before the bar painting. My game never glitched on me then. So I’m going to test this tomorrow to see if it works and let you all know. 

Best of luck to all in classic mode. I prefer a legit game death over a blue screen crash any day of the week. 

Okay, folks. No matter which painting you choose first the glitch still happens upon opening the door to the second sculpture with the key...I can confirm. So can anyone confirm if you do other things like getting the full barreled shotgun first before going into the second painting can help? I read that if you save before the second painting it can help too. Let me know. I hope there is a patch soon! 

On 10/22/2017 at 9:08 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

Finally got classic mode finished last night. A very fulfilling experience marking one of my favourite horror games of all time.

Nice job! How did you get past the glitched area in Chapter 7? Maybe if I repeat exactly what you did I'll be fine and everyone else who gets there will be too. My current save #2 is directly before going through the Marrow to the Post Plus safe house before the two paintings area. 

It crashed on me during my nightmare run twice but luckily didn’t happen on my classic run. I used my second save just before the Stefano fight. Unfortunately I don’t know what triggers it but hopefully it will be patched soon as others have said. That may also mean they will patch the glitches that made some sections really easy... so be careful what you wish for! ? good luck to everyone going for this ?