Good or Evil ending? Which did you like best? (SPOILERS)

Gr4de_04

If you don't wanna be spoiled about the game endings, don't read further.

I just finished my second playthrough on inFamous, and I've gotta say ''DAMN''
They really made the evil ending stand out way more than I'd expected. Killing Zeke was the hardest thing to do, but what also hit me very hard emotionally was that Cole became the beast, the very thing that Kessler in the first game tried to prepare you from stopping, the good ending was nice, but not nearly as impactful. I find the good ending worse story wise since its basically sacrificing yourself for the greater good cliche, but i feel bad about doing the bad ending.

In terms of the level itself. the Good ending stood out way more as you've actually killed the beast and the boss fight was pretty cool, where if as you choose the bad ending you gotta kill Nix, a character I didn't care much about from the start, and still don't. asides from that she just a power-upped human, I played my evil playthrough on easy and I found it kind of repetitive. So, I think playing it on hard only makes the fight more annoying.

Final Verdict, I prefer the impact of the Evil ending, but i liked to play the Good ending level more.

what are your thoughts?