Beavbeats1985

Beavbeats1985's Dispute

61 posts in this topic

I think Beavbeats is good. The trophies he's been flagged for are common targets by hackers. I know this because a month ago somebody put a $1,000,000 bounty on me, but I had already gotten the trophy in July. The trophy for rank 100 is also a common target.

 

 

Edited by srikir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no whitelisting yet. It's a technical challenge. How it would likely work is that you'd still need to hide the game, but the flag wouldn't count towards your total flag count. This is only interesting in the cases where people have so many of these flags (casual CoD and GTA5 player or something) that they are currently blocked out of the leaderboard because of it.

 

I know this would suck in the case of GTA5... so don't play it public online or whatever before the plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MMDE said:

There are no whitelisting yet. It's a technical challenge. How it would likely work is that you'd still need to hide the game, but the flag wouldn't count towards your total flag count. This is only interesting in the cases where people have so many of these flags (casual CoD and GTA5 player or something) that they are currently blocked out of the leaderboard because of it.

 

I know this would suck in the case of GTA5... so don't play it public online or whatever before the plat.

The only problem with that is the game will kick you to public lobbies all the time even if you were in a private one beforehand

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

The only problem with that is the game will kick you to public lobbies all the time even if you were in a private one beforehand

I find that a bit exaggerated. I've been playing in invite only sessions, earned all the heist trophies and I have only been kicked out to a public lobby 2 times and you can quit the session inmediately.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

I find that a bit exaggerated. I've been playing in invite only sessions, earned all the heist trophies and I have only been kicked out to a public lobby 2 times and you can quit the session inmediately.

Congrats to you. Just because something hasn't happened to you as much doesn't mean it doesn't happen that way for others. One time is enough but it happened to me at least 40 times and I'm not exaggerating. This being the ps3 version. No idea if the ps4 version is better with that stuff

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saying, can you not survive a bounty if an NPC places it on you? Wouldn't that technically make the trophy obtainable?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

Congrats to you. Just because something hasn't happened to you as much doesn't mean it doesn't happen that way for others. One time is enough but it happened to me at least 40 times and I'm not exaggerating. This being the ps3 version. No idea if the ps4 version is better with that stuff

Since I started the online not so long ago I knew about the risk of entering hacked lobbies for Grand Thedt Auto V and yes I'm talking about the PS3 version of the game. Once you get kicked out to a public lobby you can quit to a solo or invite only session in less than 10 seconds with the online menu. I know it sucks having to play knowing you can encounter modders in the game, its actually their fault this trophy was blocked in the first place.

 

10 hours ago, Nitro said:

Just saying, can you not survive a bounty if an NPC places it on you? Wouldn't that technically make the trophy obtainable?

No so long a user claimed in another thread that he earned "Run like the wind" from a bounty given by a NPC, he even mentioned the specific mission he got the bounty step by step. Around 5-6 users including me tried his method using the same mission and we didn´t get any results. He then contact Rockstar support and he was told that the only way he could have  recieved a bounty is by a modder doing it. NPC bounty is blocked as well on PS3. There is no legal method to earn the trophy right now unfortunately.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Once you get kicked out to a public lobby you can quit to a solo or invite only session in less than 10 seconds with the online menu.

 

 

it's not quick enough. i've been affected by hacks and online menu could not even load and it was already done. just matter of luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Iiah said:

 

it's not quick enough. i've been affected by hacks and online menu could not even load and it was already done. just matter of luck.

So are you saying that after you get in a hacked lobby  the character level trophies start popping up inmediately? You don't even have time to press the PS buttom and quit the game completely?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm saying that it is just luck if, what and when hack user decides to do something. if he/she happens to do something just second after you were dropped to lobby then you are out of luck. you don't get notification "joining public lobby. attention!!! hack user present!! do you want to exit? y/n"

 

edit: my last somewhat offtopic post here.

Edited by Iiah
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just been looking into buying this game on the PS4 as I want to do the online for fun with my friends in a Private match. Are you saying that if you create a private session for you and your friends, you can be kicked out and dropped in a Public Lobby where some of the trophies can then be hacked or does this just affect public lobbies?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

I've just been looking into buying this game on the PS4 as I want to do the online for fun with my friends in a Private match. Are you saying that if you create a private session for you and your friends, you can be kicked out and dropped in a Public Lobby where some of the trophies can then be hacked or does this just affect public lobbies?

no, there are currently no hacked lobbies on ps4 that instantly unlock trophies...yes, you will still get randomly "kicked" to public lobbies...run like the wind and all trophies obtainable on ps4...

 

Edit: $hit, this is a dispute?...sorry, way off topic...

 

2nd edit: felt bad for being way off topic so had a look at this...first off, a question: does anyone know if hacked bounties carry over like the legit bounties used to?...if yes, looks like the victim of a hacker trying out a mod menu (or willingly helping)...either way... 

 

2nd comment: obviously the times for rank 50-100 and run like the wind are not legit...either we whitelist or close the dispute, no? ...since there is currently no whitelisting.......seems pretty simple...

Edited by ProfBambam55
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

no, there are currently no hacked lobbies on ps4 that instantly unlock trophies...yes, you will still get randomly "kicked" to public lobbies...run like the wind and all trophies obtainable on ps4...

 

Edit: $hit, this is a dispute?...sorry, way off topic...

 

2nd edit: felt bad for being way off topic so had a look at this...first off, a question: does anyone know if hacked bounties carry over like the legit bounties used to?...if yes, looks like the victim of a hacker trying out a mod menu (or willingly helping)...either way... 

 

2nd comment: obviously the times for rank 50-100 and run like the wind are not legit...either we whitelist or close the dispute, no? ...since there is currently no whitelisting.......seems pretty simple...

Are you asking if the hacked bounty needs the waiting time to unlock like the legal one used too? Yes you still need to wait I don't remember exactly if it is 40 minutes or an hour you need to stay alive to unlock the trophy so you could have easily just killed yourself in the game after you saw the suspicious bounty place on you preventing this trophy to unlock.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

you still need to wait I don't remember exactly if it is 40 minutes or an hour you need to stay alive to unlock the trophy so you could have easily just killed yourself in the game after you saw the suspicious bounty place on you preventing this trophy to unlock.

is this your personal knowledge from experiencing avoiding a hacked bounty and not having run like the wind unlock?...or unlocking it then deleting it?...or a theory?...or something someone posted/mentioned who did?...

 

and no, I'm asking if you can go offline with a bounty and come back later online with the same bounty still pending...the likelihood of getting the 2 rank trophies and then run like the wind in two separate modded lobbies without knowing the hacker (especially if you need to wait 48 minutes...although I'm skeptical as to how this was tested) is hard to believe...but does it really matter?...doesn't it just come down to whitelisting or hiding?...is it just me or has this dispute gotten really sidetracked?...see above 2nd comment...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

is this your personal knowledge from experiencing avoiding a hacked bounty and not having run like the wind unlock?...or unlocking it then deleting it?...or a theory?...or something someone posted/mentioned who did?...

 

and no, I'm asking if you can go offline with a bounty and come back later online with the same bounty still pending...the likelihood of getting the 2 rank trophies and then run like the wind in two separate modded lobbies without knowing the hacker (especially if you need to wait 48 minutes...although I'm skeptical as to how this was tested) is hard to believe...but does it really matter?...doesn't it just come down to whitelisting or hiding?...is it just me or has this dispute gotten really sidetracked?...see above 2nd comment...

you can go offline and come back a year later and the bounty is still there i think

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

is this your personal knowledge from experiencing avoiding a hacked bounty and not having run like the wind unlock?...or unlocking it then deleting it?...or a theory?...or something someone posted/mentioned who did?...

 

and no, I'm asking if you can go offline with a bounty and come back later online with the same bounty still pending...the likelihood of getting the 2 rank trophies and then run like the wind in two separate modded lobbies without knowing the hacker (especially if you need to wait 48 minutes...although I'm skeptical as to how this was tested) is hard to believe...but does it really matter?...doesn't it just come down to whitelisting or hiding?...is it just me or has this dispute gotten really sidetracked?...see above 2nd comment...

 

I have not experience it myself but I have read all the available threads regarding this trophy here and .org and every person that have earned the trophy with the aid of a hacked lobby have claimed they had to do the same process as the legal bounty of waiting 40 minutes to unlock. This is why many people find flagging this trophy absurd because it is exactly the same thing as the legal bounty. Not sure about your original question though. I  left my side account for a couple of days in public servers to see if I could get in a hacked lobby for testing how  the hacked bounty works exactly by myself but I coudn't find one.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so I've got a bit of a break in my day here and found myself analyzing the $hit out of this guy's list...here's how it looks to me taking into consideration his only post in this dispute:

 

the guy's working on cleaning up his final online trophies, notably the rank and heist ones...we know he must be using some kind of guide or is incredibly lucky, like super f**king incredibly lucky since he's done the collectible trophies and some pretty abstract stuff early on... as far as I know there is currently no mention of hacked lobbies in guide's on any site with regards to run like the wind, only some ambiguous statement in our guide here about obtainability, but he must know something is up since he hasn't gotten it yet...he comes online and if he's like me, he f**ks around a bit in free roam...possibly waiting for friends, possibly invites to heists from in lobby, possibly driving around the block endlessly, or none of the above; not important...he ends up in a hacked lobby...they are uncommon but not ultra rare...i.e. you could spend a whole day in public lobbies and not find one or hit 1 or 2 in a day...weird $hit is happening around him...his rank trophies pop...emotion at this point?...likely curiosity and slight relief from the possibility of no longer watching his rp microcreep up every few hours of legit gameplay...stays in lobby for whatever reason...about a minute later a bounty is placed on him...how much?...no idea...irrelevant...he either stays in the lobby or switches to private to wait out the 48 minutes (if the bounty carries over)...continues working on his heists...he eventually syncs his trophies and checks his profile on here...flag...

 

now he has a problem...does he make up a story that sounds good (which we've seen how many times now?) or tell the truth?...we'll never know...all we know is that his times are not legit...so do we scrutinize his whole trophy profile and either whitelist or let him go (if seemingly clean like others before him) ?...or do we say "implausible time stamps...flag stays....etc"...and move on...

 

i'm in favor of whitelisting (no $hit, right?) or having the flag stick...why?...run like the wind and the fact that he must've known something was up with the trophy...odds of not knowing he was in a hacked lobby after the rank trophies ding, or after a bounty is placed on him (and surviving it), but also having used a guide and never thought of checking that particular trophy or wondering why he can't unlock it at this point in his progress?...hmmm...

 

it took me 3 minutes to check his list and like 15 to type this out...why has this dragged on for 9 days?...and where is @Beavbeats1985?...any resolution in sight?...or do we just keep beating how bounties work to death?... 

 

Edit: no idea of gender...apologies...could be a she but I find using "they" and "their" and stuff inconvenient when I try to type on my phone efficiently...sub "she" and "her" and all that good stuff if female plz...thanks...

Edited by ProfBambam55
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

(especially if you need to wait 48 minutes...although I'm skeptical as to how this was tested) 

 

For bounty you not only need to have it on you, timer counting only for being on free roam, if you on the job, at private lobby, at your apartment(any other building like shops, LSC, etc.), at activities, in passive mode - time will not count. You need to be in a free roam for 45 minutes with open possibility to other players to kill you.

 

I had both bounties on me and shooting other with 20mil. bounty, and funny thing, after killing the guy with 20mil. I have only recieved 1k. That's what I've been through.

Edited by Bloodytears1666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

 

For bounty you not only need to have it on you, timer counting only for being on free roam, if you on the job, at private lobby, at your apartment(any other building like shops, LSC, etc.), at activities, in passive mode - time will not count. You need to be in a free roam for 45 minutes with open possibility to other players to kill you.

That is not true, i sat out my bounty on PS4 in a friends apartment, we played snake (or something) on the tv in the apartment :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

That is not true, i sat out my bounty on PS4 in a friends apartment, we played snake (or something) on the tv in the apartment :P

 

Mb it has been changed on PS4, because I certain on PS3 it worked only by this way. Yes on map it shows you at home with bounty, but it start working only after message comes on the screen like "Watch out, someone placed a bounty on you", it's only happening outside.

Edited by Bloodytears1666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

 

Mb it has been changed on PS4, because I certain on PS3 it worked only by this way. Yes on map it shows you at home with bounty, but it start working only after message comes on the screen like "Watch out, someone placed a bounty on you", it's only happening outside.

I got that trophy in a private lobby on PS3. It had to be freeroam though. It wouldn't pop in the apartment or on a job.

 

Edit: I should say that it wouldn't for me seeing as it did for other people.

Edited by Rowdi
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rowdi said:

I got that trophy in a private lobby on PS3.

 

I dunno it didn't count to me when I even alone in public lobby, while doing CEO things on PS4. Guess conditions could be vary or if not glitchy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

 

I dunno it didn't count to me when I even alone in public lobby, while doing CEO things on PS4. Guess conditions could be vary or if not glitchy.

Does it really matter? The level 50 and 100 trophies unlocked at the same time. Game should stay flagged regardless, imo. Sorry, @Beavbeats1985

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the level the only issue that can't be fixed even if you delete the trophies?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.