MissShake

Project Platinum: BlazBlue

31 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone! I'm Shake, the new admin for this PP. With a new admin comes changes, so here's what's new.

 

- New emblems have been added to this PP, thanks to @Neku-tan. Special rankings relating to XBlaze and our big brother series, Guilty Gear, have also been added!

- I am trying to decide if I should add a special emblem for those who 100% the games with DLC, answer the poll if you have an opinion on this.

- I'm removing all of those who were previously in the Black Squiggly ranking, if you were there and would like to be signed back up please let me know.

- I am also removing members who haven't been active on the forum within the last six months.

- I am considering a community event where members of this PP can maybe boost some online trophies and help each other get plats that they might need to rank up. I know a lot of us aren't necessarily amazing at fighting games and don't always want to brave Ranked, but we still want the trophy. So why not help each other out? This is still in the works, though, so if you like the idea please let me know!

 

If I made any mistakes on any rankings, let me know. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope I can run this PP well~

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join with two xblaze platinum.! Why I can´t play fighting games? I always loses and never kwon how. 😞 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

I would like to join with two xblaze platinum.! Why I can´t play fighting games? I always loses and never kwon how. 1f61e.png 

 

Added! I'm not great at fighting games either, but just keep trying! Sometimes you don't get why you keep losing, but the more you play the more patterns you see yourself doing and it makes it easier to fix them :)

Edited by ShakeNBake663
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work with update. Btw: I got both GGXrd games too :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Nice work with update. Btw: I got both GGXrd games too :)

 

Updated! Damn, good job on that. I'm working on Revelator but I don't know if I'll be able to do it :o

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have completed BBCP on Vita (with DLCs) and soon BBCF (only 2 trophies left, kinda forgot to play), either way will stuck with Hero of Ikagura rank until BBCTB releases. I played CT and CS on PSP so no trophy :)

 

I also got the Platinum for both GGxrd games.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

 

Updated! Damn, good job on that. I'm working on Revelator but I don't know if I'll be able to do it :o

Not that hard really. Just need to find a trusy boosting partner for the badges :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I have completed BBCP on Vita (with DLCs) and soon BBCF (only 2 trophies left, kinda forgot to play), either way will stuck with Hero of Ikagura rank until BBCTB releases. I played CT and CS on PSP so no trophy :)

 

I also got the Platinum for both GGxrd games.

 

Added! Welcome and enjoy your emblems~

 

5 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Not that hard really. Just need to find a trusy boosting partner for the badges :)

 

It's not just the badges for me, I need to figure out a button config for GG cuz I'm always twisting my hands around the controller. Just not used to it I guess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Black Squiggly, I have some BlazBlue Trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2017 at 8:02 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Sign me up for both xblazes and Calamity Trigger

 

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Sign me up for Black Squiggly, I have some BlazBlue Trophies

 

Both of you have been added! Welcome and enjoy your emblems~

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Hero of Ikaruga. I have the platinum for Xblaze Lost: Memories

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Sign me up for Hero of Ikaruga. I have the platinum for Xblaze Lost: Memories

 

Added! Welcome to the ranks~

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a long while since I've updated this PP, but I have officially added Cross Tag to the list of games! No requirements have changed for ranks, though. I'm also gonna start making those special emblems I asked about in the poll, so stay tuned!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the platinum for Xblaze Lost: Memories.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 6:48 AM, wackt1 said:

I have the platinum for Xblaze Lost: Memories.

 

Added! Welcome to the ranks~

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, everyone! It's been a while, but I do have a small update: there are now special emblems for those of you who 100% the games with DLC trophies! If you have those 100%, come on in and sign up for your new emblems~

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Hero of Ikaruga as I beat XBlaze Code: Embryo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.