Project Platinum: BlazBlue

MissShake

Hello, everyone! I'm Shake, the new admin for this PP. With a new admin comes changes, so here's what's new.

- New emblems have been added to this PP, thanks to @Neku-tan. Special rankings relating to XBlaze and our big brother series, Guilty Gear, have also been added!

- I am trying to decide if I should add a special emblem for those who 100% the games with DLC, answer the poll if you have an opinion on this.

- I'm removing all of those who were previously in the Black Squiggly ranking, if you were there and would like to be signed back up please let me know.

- I am also removing members who haven't been active on the forum within the last six months.

- I am considering a community event where members of this PP can maybe boost some online trophies and help each other get plats that they might need to rank up. I know a lot of us aren't necessarily amazing at fighting games and don't always want to brave Ranked, but we still want the trophy. So why not help each other out? This is still in the works, though, so if you like the idea please let me know!

If I made any mistakes on any rankings, let me know. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope I can run this PP well~

• Like 4

12 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

I would like to join with two xblaze platinum.! Why I can´t play fighting games? I always loses and never kwon how. 1f61e.png 

Added! I'm not great at fighting games either, but just keep trying! Sometimes you don't get why you keep losing, but the more you play the more patterns you see yourself doing and it makes it easier to fix them :)

Edited by ShakeNBake663

17 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I have completed BBCP on Vita (with DLCs) and soon BBCF (only 2 trophies left, kinda forgot to play), either way will stuck with Hero of Ikagura rank until BBCTB releases. I played CT and CS on PSP so no trophy :)

I also got the Platinum for both GGxrd games.

Added! Welcome and enjoy your emblems~

5 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Not that hard really. Just need to find a trusy boosting partner for the badges :)

It's not just the badges for me, I need to figure out a button config for GG cuz I'm always twisting my hands around the controller. Just not used to it I guess.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...