Missable trophies?

Well there are miserable trophys, it's not like complete the game and got the plat. There are still things to do you don't have to do for a playtrough.

But there is nothing you would have to do a full replay. (Besides the Token experience)

But if you want to get everything out of it play it normally and after it do one more run for the token experience trophy.

But I enjoy it more if I don't have to worry about many things. The first South park is annoying in these terms

34 minutes ago, Rhevarr said:

Well there are miserable trophys, it's not like complete the game and got the plat. There are still things to do you don't have to do for a playtrough.

But there is nothing you would have to do a full replay. (Besides the Token experience)

But if you want to get everything out of it play it normally and after it do one more run for the token experience trophy.

But I enjoy it more if I don't have to worry about many things. The first South park is annoying in these terms

That isn't what missable trophies means.  A missable trophy is a trophy that if you take a certain action in a game (a choice or pass a certain point) you can no longer get that trophy without starting a whole new playthrough.  As others have said, the only 'missable' trophy would be the token experience.  But if you chose to start on that difficulty, you would be fine and can 100% the game in one run.  At least that is what we have been told.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

That isn't what missable trophies means.  A missable trophy is a trophy that if you take a certain action in a game (a choice or pass a certain point) you can no longer get that trophy without starting a whole new playthrough.  As others have said, the only 'missable' trophy would be the token experience.  But if you chose to start on that difficulty, you would be fine and can 100% the game in one run.  At least that is what we have been told.

I am fully aware of what missable trophys are.

I meant the YORSHIKU boi there, which kinda thought you will get the plat once you fight the final boss.

Just now, Rhevarr said:

I am fully aware of what missable trophys are.

I meant the YORSHIKU boi there, which kinda thought you will get the plat once you fight the final boss.

Ahh, I misunderstood the context of the statement.  My bad.

7 hours ago, YROSHIKU said:

So you got a game just to play it once? You want to say that you paid a full price on a release date just to get a stupid platinum? You gotta be kidding me.

LOL. There's nothing wrong with buying a game (particularly an RPG) to play it once.

@Rhevarr: I think you got auto-corrected or something. Although you are clearly talking about "missable" trophies, your post says "miserable" trophies (which is a pretty apt description of missable trophies in an RPG).

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Ahh, I misunderstood the context of the statement.  My bad.

in your defense he did write "miserable trophy"

8 hours ago, YROSHIKU said:

So you got a game just to play it once? You want to say that you paid a full price on a release date just to get a stupid platinum? You gotta be kidding me.

You are aware that this is a trophy website yes?

22 hours ago, Edzha87 said:

"Orgy of Power" is missable.

If You use Cartmans ultimate before any other, it will neglect the trophy.

That isn't True at all The trophy description is worded weird. What it means is since Cartman isn't playable after you beat the story you can't use his Ultimate power. Therefore the Developers have taken out his Ultimate Power requirement to get this Trophy. Just do all the others and the Trophy will pop.

• Like 1

On 17 October 2017 at 7:15 AM, YROSHIKU said:

You must really get your knickers in a twist with people who buy a launch game and don't even finish it.

2 hours ago, KnightGraveheart said:

Having trouble with the ultimate powers one. I Can recall seeing them all except for Craig solo one, but I've finished the game so now all I can get him to do is the one that involves Tweak. 

I believe I never saw his solo one, too. But I got this trophy. Did you know that Mysterion has two ultimates?