Might be a glitch with "farts over freckles" trophy

As topic title says. I'm unable to trigger the secret boss. I've attacked him repedeately outside of combat, thrown everything i could in his face, went to fight random battles and go back, nothing helps.

I've done every other trophy and i'm at a loss at what to do now. I just can't trigger it. I've looked up youtube, and all i see is them slapping freeman 3 times and the fight starts, but i do it 20+ times and nothing. So i'm not sure what to do here. I'm thinking it's glitched, but if it's something obvious i've missed i'd be glad to hear about it.

EDIT:

Nevermind...JUST found out that he won't attack you if you're black. You have to go see PC principal at the microbrew to change your skin color to white and then go back and hit him. Lol.

Edited by Sanetsuken

On 17/10/2017 at 4:26 AM, LucasDiasC said:

Didn't started the game yet, but I think he only fights white characters, did you try that?

You will be able to fight Morgan Freeman as long as you skin color isn't black. I managed to defeat him while my skin color is tanned (color is in the middle when you select what color you want to be).

• 2 weeks later...

The glitch I exploited actually worked perfectly. 

Once Freeman starts to "charm" the new kid endlessly you can just to Time Fart Pause and attack him for about 800 every 3 turns undamaged.   I also had Kenny in there so when he died he could just consistently use his super to come back alive and do about 1000 damage before being killed again.

Worked awesome and beat him just using that cycle.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:26 AM, ge0smash said:

I have another issue with this fight. I've played it two times in a row and both times it glitched after some turns and no one was moving. I could restart checkpoint and press OPTIONS tho

I had several fights in the last quest bug out like that.  Particularly the big one when you get to the third phase of enemies.  

I also had a messed up glitch where when that 3rd set of enemies in that last big fight joined the battle, my time fart doppelganger got stuck between them on the squares.  He was stuck in the blocked status and because he had enemies all around him it wouldn't let me move him or issue any attacks.  Had to restart that fight.  Had a lot of other glitches towards the end the required checkpoint reloads too.

Freeman I used the tips in powerpix guide.  Beat him second try on mastermind.  First try I wiped because I wasn't fast enough with the timefart to prevent it.

Edited by Snake2410

I bypassed the glitch by simply switching off call girl. 

On 11/5/2017 at 8:14 AM, Snake2410 said:

I had several fights in the last quest bug out like that.  Particularly the big one when you get to the third phase of enemies.  

I also had a messed up glitch where when that 3rd set of enemies in that last big fight joined the battle, my time fart doppelganger got stuck between them on the squares.  He was stuck in the blocked status and because he had enemies all around him it wouldn't let me move him or issue any attacks.  Had to restart that fight.  Had a lot of other glitches towards the end the required checkpoint reloads too.

Freeman I used the tips in powerpix guide.  Beat him second try on mastermind.  First try I wiped because I wasn't fast enough with the timefart to prevent it.

I bypasse the glitch by simply switching call girl. Of course Freeman went cheap by freemaning everyone in my party so i completed the fight on easy diff.