PC gamer to PS4 platinum hunter

Deluziion90

Good day all ?

5 months ago I finally bought a playstation4.

It started pretty simple: I want a ps4 just for the exclusive titles (I'm a pc gamer all my life). However I've also got a huge OCD to complete games as best as I can.

I think I've been lurking on these forums for a while and find it awesome to collect as many platinum trophies as possible with a site like this.

Now it's not only ps4 exclusive titles I'm playing

Yesterday I got my 28th platinum for Metal Gear Solid V and it definitely wont be the last ?.

Great to meet you all :)! 

• Like 4

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

I bought my PS4 with Horizon zero dawn in a bundle hehe

As for metal gear I've already had lots of experience with it from PC so I instantly started with some guides to get everything S rank asap. But I'm done for a while doing such huge games, it took away way too much free time ?.

Good to see I wasn't the only one that made the switch from PC to Ps4 gaming (also for the same reason) ? Looks like you are fitting right into the community, and I might I add that you have an impressive collection of trophies so far! Nice to meet ya, and enjoy the site!

Edited by Lawless_Llama
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 4:43 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Good day all 1f601.png

5 months ago I finally bought a playstation4.

It started pretty simple: I want a ps4 just for the exclusive titles (I'm a pc gamer all my life). However I've also got a huge OCD to complete games as best as I can.

I think I've been lurking on these forums for a while and find it awesome to collect as many platinum trophies as possible with a site like this.

Now it's not only ps4 exclusive titles I'm playing

Yesterday I got my 28th platinum for Metal Gear Solid V and it definitely wont be the last 1f60a.png.

Great to meet you all :)! 

Welcome!! Good work on the plats!! Wow, 36 plats in 5month! I wish I had that sorta motivation these days! Wow you got 11plats too in last 12 days! amazing!! keep it at it buddy! Greatness Awaits!