MyCareer Glitch/bug

AustinMichael1

Ok so to give everybody a heads up. In mycareer mode, once you can do side quests, there are a few where they won't progress at all and are impossible to complete...at least me, static-x, and tigerz_bone_21 all had it happen to us. On the objective list, it looked like it will say "current week: -3 total weeks: 4". My advice would be too avoid doing quest from Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Fin Balor. If any other problems come up or any other bugged quest, feel free to list them so others can be aware and not waste hours with these.

52 minutes ago, AustinMichael1 said:

Ok so to give everybody a heads up. In mycareer mode, once you can do side quests, there are a few where they won't progress at all and are impossible to complete...at least me, static-x, and tigerz_bone_21 all had it happen to us. On the objective list, it looked like it will say "current week: -3 total weeks: 4". My advice would be too avoid doing quest from Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Fin Balor. If any other problems come up or any other bugged quest, feel free to list them so others can be aware and not waste hours with these.

Thanks for the heads up I've mostly been focusing on the road to glory mode these past few days but will keep an eye out to avoid these bugs :D

• Like 1

I tried to do side quest with being a manager for nxt and first match the player isn't in the ring Scott Dawson comes out and attacks me then I get an error message........not to mention my popularity will not go up hasn't gone up in 6months so can't get to career level 10 unless popularity goes up.....the game could be beaten by now if it wasn't for these numerous glitches

• 2 months later...
On 18 October 2017 at 2:07 AM, dimewoods said:

I tried to do side quest with being a manager for nxt and first match the player isn't in the ring Scott Dawson comes out and attacks me then I get an error message........not to mention my popularity will not go up hasn't gone up in 6months so can't get to career level 10 unless popularity goes up.....the game could be beaten by now if it wasn't for these numerous glitches

Ounce u finish the my player can u replay it with the same stats or does it start u from 0 again, also I ain't played a we game since 2014 how do u turn guys around to do grapple moves from the back? Info would be great.

• 1 year later...