NA PSN Sale: Sale of the Dead (Week 1)

NathanielJohn

Yakuza Dead Souls for me, it's the only Yakuza game on PS3 that I haven't played.

@NathanielJohn I think you may want to re-check the price. 
Corpse Party: Blood Drive is $12 for me (with PS+), probably mistook with the other PSP Corpse Party games also on sale

And the PS4 list has the price listed in order: "without PS+/ with PS+" but it's the opposite for PS3 and Vita

Edited by PliskinCobra

26 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

I feel bad for the people who payed full price for dead alliance a few weeks ago, game is on sale for 12 bucks, reg. 40.  What a steal for a month old game

A month later they will probably shut the servers down.  Clearly trying to cash in on a sale to get what they can out of a game they have clearly abandoned with no intent to fix the bugs including the many trophy glitches (Between ones that are unobtainable and the rest that rarely unlock when they actually should).  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

A month later they will probably shut the servers down.  Clearly trying to cash in on a sale to get what they can out of a game they have clearly abandoned with no intent to fix the bugs including the many trophy glitches (Between ones that are unobtainable and the rest that rarely unlock when they actually should).  

You can get the trophies offline if worse comes to worse, as for them not unlocking we just have to trust that the developer is actually working on a fix like they said 

As I'm going through the DLC for Witcher 3, the desire to replay the whole darn adventure with the complete edition struck me, for fun and for trophies.  And lo and behold...it's on sale!  Might have to snatch it up.  Also interested in the latest Walking Dead, Among the Sleep, and that odd looking Party Hard game.

3 hours ago, B1rvine said:

@NathanielJohn  Thanks for the list. Although, quick FYI, some of it is inaccurate.  For example:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) doesn't exist in digital form.

That's a pity. It's a great game for $4. I was going to say though, there's no way that's a 2-3hr easy plat. I may not be gamer of the year or anything but you have to go through the hardest difficulty, collect everything and do all the challenges. Sure it's no Super Meat Boy but it's not a total cake walk either. :hmm:

5 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

@NathanielJohn I think you may want to re-check the price. 
Corpse Party: Blood Drive is $12 for me (with PS+), probably mistook with the other PSP Corpse Party games also on sale

And the PS4 list has the price listed in order: "without PS+/ with PS+" but it's the opposite for PS3 and Vita

Thanks, fixed the price, and I'll update the script so to make sure that the pricing order is consistent for future sales.

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

@NathanielJohn  Thanks for the list. Although, quick FYI, some of it is inaccurate.  For example:

Bioshock (PS4) should be Bioshock: Collection

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) doesn't exist in digital form.

Thanks, Castlevania was supposed to be Mirror of Fate. Fixed now. Not quite sure to do about things like the Bioshock Collection that correspond to multiple trophy lists. I'll see about updating the script to make multiple rows for a single game.

14 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Not sure how it ended up in the list, but van helping is definitely not on sale.

Thanks, fixed.

• Like 1

kinda bummed i don't have a full wallet for this round. should be changing toward the end of the month as i get my finances all taken care of 

my haul:

Yakuza Dead Souls (ps3) had to get this as it is very rare to show up on a sale

nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (ps4) at 3$ it is a steal, tossing this into the next game list

goat simulator Z (ps4): 1 of 4 goat simulator DLC obtained

Ghostbusters 2016 (ps4): massively discounted and had to get it

if i had more i would of put in a few doodle devil games and that one smash tv type game from this sale, i have to be careful what i choose if there's no difficulty ratings :( cant tread in the dark.