NA PSN Sale: Sale of the Dead (Week 1)

NathanielJohn

Before I hit the button, comments? Recommendations? 

iow27mN.png

Has anyone played observer or lifeless planet? Is it worth it? It's the 2 games I'm on edge about. (not looking to platinuming those 2, just fun factor) 

And RE code Veronica x for $4, yes please!! 

To think there'll be another sale next week >< my poor wallet and backlog ><

4 hours ago, Ditto said:

I really, really did not like that game. I would avoid at all costs, unless you desperately want a somewhat easy Plat. 

Ty! It has been removed! It looked interesting, but I've been fooled before. Ty saved me some cash! 

Now just to see if anyone's played observer so I can see if it's worth it

29 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Ty! It has been removed! It looked interesting, but I've been fooled before. Ty saved me some cash! 

Now just to see if anyone's played observer so I can see if it's worth it

You know I would say the opposite. I liked the idea of lifeless planet. Was it the greatest thing ever...No...but I have found I really enjoy indie games this year so I liked it. The concept was probably the best thing about it. But to each their own.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, colinmazzini said:

You know I would say the opposite. I liked the idea of lifeless planet. Was it the greatest thing ever...No...but I have found I really enjoy indie games this year so I liked it. The concept was probably the best thing about it. But to each their own.

Great now I'm in a pickle ><

I saw some gameplay of observer and I wasn't interested, so that was easier. 

I'll have to look into lifeless planet a little deeper without spoiling anything for myself. Ty! 

56 minutes ago, colinmazzini said:

I like indie games, but this one just wasn't that good to me. Visibility was really poor in some levels, even with my TV's settings turned way up. Haven't had issues with any other game in that department with this TV. If it wasn't for being able to back up your save, I never would have made it through without dying..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

10 hours ago, Ditto said:

I like indie games, but this one just wasn't that good to me. Visibility was really poor in some levels, even with my TV's settings turned way up. Haven't had issues with any other game in that department with this TV. If it wasn't for being able to back up your save, I never would have made it through without dying..

Just watched some gameplay, I probably would like it as an afternoon game to just relax to. But from what I saw I can't justify it being $17. I have a feeling at some point it's going to be dirt cheap. 

Plus I don't know what's going on sale next week. 

Not sure why, from what I saw, they made the third person point of view static. I would have liked the ability to pull in and back out the camera anytime I wanted.

Besides that, it just seems relaxing(minus how barren it looks, but it's in the name of the game essentially) to play. Maybe a little too barren