Video preview :)

turniplord

6 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

The game gets harder..struggling past world 3.

I've managed to get to world 6 or 7 I think it is - but it does get pretty crazy! in the levels i'm in all the walls move, cannons shoot at you and there are piston like things that pop out of the wall. There are 11 worlds/stages as well!

Edited by turniplord

8 hours ago, turniplord said:

I've managed to get to world 6 or 7 I think it is - but it does get pretty crazy! in the levels i'm in all the walls move, cannons shoot at you and there are piston like things that pop out of the wall. There are 11 worlds/stages as well!

3 Staring is a pain. 2 stars is easy enough..Some levels you have to keep the gas on the pedal. 

Just beat 2-5 at 2.52 seconds. Now working on 3 staring 3-7. 

Edited by Kishnabe

It's not that bad overall, most of the levels that have tight time requirements are very short, so there's not much to them. Longer levels you don't have to rush that much, as the time requirement gets pretty generous. Biggest issue with the game is the same as I had with Alteric, in that levels don't actually reset when you reset them so some you have to wait for specific patterns. 

Vita version runs good for the most part, it's slightly harder due to the smaller screen and less precise analog stick. Lags a bit during levels with timed button presses but that doesn't affect much on all but the last level. 

I'm pretty sure death count doesn't persist if the game closes, but you can just load up 1-2 and hold down until the trophies pop if you don't get the trophy by the time you finish everything else.