lronHulk

Afterbirth+ List of secrets for 1000001%

52 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

 

I'm currently working towards the 1000001%, but I dont really know how to unlock all the secrets to get it. First of all, there is more secret than the pc version originally had 344 vs 366 or something like that. Also, I can't really find an up to date list of all the secrets. I only have 4 marks left to get and still missing 17 secrets. I don't know what I'm missing.. i know some of them, but it would be nice to have them all here as a guide:

-30 daily runs (secret #___)

-5 daily run win streak (secret #___)

-beat the lamb in under 20 min (secret #___)

-3 win streak (not sure if it's a thing, also what kind of win?)

-5 win streak with different characters (is it a thing? Any win will do ??)

-no heart/bomb/coin pick up run (up to what boss?)

-???

 

I will update this post with upcoming info from others. I will also add secret number beside then when I get home.

thanx for your help

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lronHulk said:

-30 daily runs (secret #___)

-5 daily run win streak (secret #___)

-beat the lamb in under 20 min (secret #___)

-3 win streak (not sure if it's a thing, also what kind of win?)

-5 win streak with different characters (is it a thing? Any win will do ??)

-no heart/bomb/coin pick up run (up to what boss?)

-???

 

 

https://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Achievements

 

Here should be all of the secrets that this game has to offer. At the end of the page are the PS4 and Switch specific secrets. I've been using this site and I only miss 5 secrets.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Juzota said:

 

 

https://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Achievements

 

Here should be all of the secrets that this game has to offer. At the end of the page are the PS4 and Switch specific secrets. I've been using this site and I only miss 5 secrets.

 

yeah this is what i've been using - and as @Juzota says there is a list of console specific secrets there

 

My 30 days of daily runs hasn't popped yet but i did have a weird glitch on one run where the game crash and it ended my daily run with a score of 0 :-(

 

However, i dont mind because i play it everyday and that will pop at some point.

 

I have heard via @barakmh that the modem item isnt unlocking in the items list - anyone else have an issue with this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how many It Lives kills do you need to unlock Scarred Womb? For Dank Dephts it looks like it's 21, but for Scarred Womb there's just ??? in the wiki. I haven't unlocked the Dank Dephts yet which makes me bit worried. It just seems weird that I have completed all post-it notes but haven't beat It Lives 21 times...

 

Oh well, those two are the remaining Secrets I still need to complete alongside 5 win daily streak (which I hopefully get tomorrow) and that's it.

 

5 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

 

 

My 30 days of daily runs hasn't popped yet but i did have a weird glitch on one run where the game crash and it ended my daily run with a score of 0 :-(

 

 

This popped for me tonight. I have had atleast 4 crashes during daily, so it seems strange that you didn't got the achievement. Those crashes are one reason why I don't have the 5 win daily streak achievement yet. Other reason is that I forgot that achievement exist and I just killed myself in many dailies... I'm dumb.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Does anyone know how many It Lives kills do you need to unlock Scarred Womb? For Dank Dephts it looks like it's 21, but for Scarred Womb there's just ??? in the wiki. I haven't unlocked the Dank Dephts yet which makes me bit worried. It just seems weird that I have completed all post-it notes but haven't beat It Lives 21 times...

 

Oh well, those two are the remaining Secrets I still need to complete alongside 5 win daily streak (which I hopefully get tomorrow) and that's it.

 

 

This popped for me tonight. I have had atleast 4 crashes during daily, so it seems strange that you didn't got the achievement. Those crashes are one reason why I don't have the 5 win daily streak achievement yet. Other reason is that I forgot that achievement exist and I just killed myself in many dailies... I'm dumb.

maybe I've not counted it correctly, i'll just keep playing

 

That is odd that you haven't popped the it lives yet???

 

I only have 3 more delirium runs to go to finish all the medals - Eve, Judas and blue baby - when i've done those i'll check which secrets i have left

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh crap. I think I misread some of those secrets. The killing It lives 21 times is Switch exclusive achievement, maybe?

 

I'm missing secrets 344 and 345, which are apparently these two:

 

0ac86964-e5df-444c-9a0e-ac273d452b88.png

 

But this doesn't make any sense because I have every item unlocked in the item grid... I'm confused.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is quite famous for being buggy when it comes to achievements, it wouldn't surprise me if they once again are buggy in Afterbirth+. Like today, I beat Delirious for the first time. But my trophies "New Area" and "Delirious" didn't pop, but the in-game achievement did.

 

Are you guys playing on hard or normal when defeating Delirious?

 

5 hours ago, Juzota said:

Oh crap. I think I misread some of those secrets. The killing It lives 21 times is Switch exclusive achievement, maybe?

Achievement 340-348 on the "Console Exclusive Achievements" which are only marked as "Switch" are already unlocked by default on PS4. Even when you start a new save file.

Edited by Ragowit
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Juzota said:

Oh crap. I think I misread some of those secrets. The killing It lives 21 times is Switch exclusive achievement, maybe?

 

I'm missing secrets 344 and 345, which are apparently these two:

 

0ac86964-e5df-444c-9a0e-ac273d452b88.png

 

But this doesn't make any sense because I have every item unlocked in the item grid... I'm confused.

I did here from a friend that the broken modem one is gltiched - i have piked this up in a shop and its not even in my item grid!???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

I did here from a friend that the broken modem one is gltiched - i have piked this up in a shop and its not even in my item grid!???

 

Yeah, it has to be glitched because no one has the 1000000% -trophy. I have done everything else, but I still miss Secrets 344 & 345. 344 shouldn't be too difficult, just need to find some rainbow poop. 345 in the other hand... There's like zero information how to unlock it or at least I haven't found anything.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that sucks - i'm sure it will be patched - there have been Isaac trophy issues in the base game and previous DLC

 

Well done - looks like you've smashed this DLC

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

I did here from a friend that the broken modem one is gltiched - i have piked this up in a shop and its not even in my item grid!???

You probably got it in a daily. Everything is unlocked in dailies. There's a lot of discussion on the subreddit about how to unlock. A few claims of having done it, but they go silent when asked for a screen cap.

 

On 20/10/2017 at 4:23 AM, Juzota said:

Oh crap. I think I misread some of those secrets. The killing It lives 21 times is Switch exclusive achievement, maybe?

 

I'm missing secrets 344 and 345, which are apparently these two:

 

0ac86964-e5df-444c-9a0e-ac273d452b88.png

 

But this doesn't make any sense because I have every item unlocked in the item grid... I'm confused.

I'm in a similar boat. But I know I got them filled in by missingno. Which can give you items you haven't unlocked yet.

 

I'm not sure that is even necessary to get it to get 100000%. Real platinum God will unlock as soon as you have all the rebirth achievements, so booster pack ones may not be necessary. The DLC has only just been out 31 days so few people will have the dedication one. I'm on a four steak for dailies, so I'm not going to play today's, but I'm pretty close to 31. So I'll know the truth soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2017 at 3:38 PM, chickenbaltipie said:

that sucks - i'm sure it will be patched - there have been Isaac trophy issues in the base game and previous DLC

 

Well done - looks like you've smashed this DLC

Hahaha you really don't know the developer, do you? Switch had a broken item and it wasn't patched until almost a year after. Booster Pack 4 and 5 aren't coming to console till 2018 and this might bring even more bugs. What's funny is, the Switch patched the item but since Broken Modem is now glitched they still can't achieve 100%. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2017 at 10:42 PM, DennisWilles said:

Hahaha you really don't know the developer, do you? Switch had a broken item and it wasn't patched until almost a year after. Booster Pack 4 and 5 aren't coming to console till 2018 and this might bring even more bugs. What's funny is, the Switch patched the item but since Broken Modem is now glitched they still can't achieve 100%. 

i didn't say it was going to be quick, but they have patched everything that was a major issue with the base game and previous DLC

 

My point being that they will patch it eventually - just means we get to play it more :-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.10.2017 at 0:34 AM, KindredSprites said:

I'm not sure that is even necessary to get it to get 100000%. Real platinum God will unlock as soon as you have all the rebirth achievements, so booster pack ones may not be necessary. The DLC has only just been out 31 days so few people will have the dedication one. I'm on a four steak for dailies, so I'm not going to play today's, but I'm pretty close to 31. So I'll know the truth soon.

Would be nice, but I really don't think it works. 31 days are over and no one has it by now and according to some reddit posts there are already people who have everything else.

I will see for myself soon. Just missing a couple of items and need to go for a broken greed run to get them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just had my fourth daily in a row - get the fifth tonight and that will leave me with 10 secrets left - i've done all the characters now so a mop of of some misc things to do

 

think i'll start a new file after this 😀

 

316 secret hasnt unlocked for me - beat ultra greed as Apollyon -even though i have done this at least twice (and have the mark to prove it?)

 

Edited by chickenbaltipie
extra text
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well just done my 5th daily in a row and it unlocked fine surely the 31 dailies will pop soon :-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2017 at 11:33 AM, Nadinchen211 said:

I really don't think it works. 31 days are over and no one has it


31 daily challenges unlocked just fine for me yesterday

Secret #325 : https://app.box.com/s/qa6ah7ts75i5ixd299dlpqflcuou4bv6


@chickenbaltipie : You must complete both greed and greedier mode with each character, there's a secret to unlock for each difficulty mode.

Edited by LiM-C
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it looks like it's impossible to me find any rainbow poops. Since my last post I have played like 20 runs and had zero of them. Makes it pretty hard to unlock the secret #344. Oh well, guess I just need to play some more.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2017 at 8:33 PM, Nadinchen211 said:

Would be nice, but I really don't think it works. 31 days are over and no one has it by now and according to some reddit posts there are already people who have everything else.

I will see for myself soon. Just missing a couple of items and need to go for a broken greed run to get them.

Yeah. I have them all now except for broken modem and 100000%.

 

Given the hints from the dev, I wonder if the way you're supposed to unlock is by not playing dailies. i.e. your modem is broken so you can't play dailies, but you do have to play otherwise. And if it required a certain number of days played, it might explain the 0% on 100000%. But I think glitched is probably the more likely explanation at this point :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LiM-C said:


31 daily challenges unlocked just fine for me yesterday

Secret #325 : https://app.box.com/s/qa6ah7ts75i5ixd299dlpqflcuou4bv6
 

I had no problems with it as well. I referred to the 1000000% Trophy of the DLC and the brokem moden secret. No chance to get it without at least 31 days passing by. If anyone got the broken modem secret unlocked it would be likely that somenone got the trophy by now. Unfortunately that's not the case and either it is some ridiculous way to unlock it or it's just bugged.

16 hours ago, Juzota said:

So it looks like it's impossible to me find any rainbow poops. Since my last post I have played like 20 runs and had zero of them. Makes it pretty hard to unlock the secret #344. Oh well, guess I just need to play some more.

I found a lot more in normal runs than in hard runs and if you happen to come across the bozo item then take it. If you get hit there is a chance to spawn a rainbow poop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nadinchen211 said:

I found a lot more in normal runs than in hard runs and if you happen to come across the bozo item then take it. If you get hit there is a chance to spawn a rainbow poop.

 

I guess I need to try normal runs then. I've already had Bozo on atleast one run via D100 or D4 because I got every item unlocked in the item grid. But I still need to unlock secrets for Bozo and Broken Modem.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.