Afterbirth+ List of secrets for 1000001%

On 31.10.2017 at 2:21 PM, mannenntmichjens said:

Did anyone here have any problems with secret #358 (Jumper Cables) as well? I can buy them already in shops, I am 95% certain that I had 2 batteries in one run (probably even more, because I broke the shop with Restock and 2 Steam Sales), but the secret is still locked for me.

The Jumper Cables can also show up in the item section if you got them in dailies or via D100. It is not mandatory to unlock them first.

I am actually not sure about the unlock mechanics and if every battery item counts toward it. Maybe you were just unlucky to not get the right ones. I don't think it is a bug.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2017 at 2:45 PM, LiM-C said:

31 daily challenges unlocked just fine for me yesterday

Secret #325 : https://app.box.com/s/qa6ah7ts75i5ixd299dlpqflcuou4bv6

@chickenbaltipie : You must complete both greed and greedier mode with each character, there's a secret to unlock for each difficulty mode.

thanks done it now - seems weird you have to do normal greed mode too - but i welcomed the easier version :-)

Althought my item count says its complete there are still 3 question marks (delirius, brown nugget and tonsil) - modem is on the grid but secret not unlcokedd yet :-(

remaining secrets are 5x larger pills,modem, rainbow poops, 1000000% and for some weird reason two vicotry laps - i've got this trophy but the secret has not unclocked - any ideas people???

• Like 1

On 07/11/2017 at 10:29 PM, chickenbaltipie said:

thanks done it now - seems weird you have to do normal greed mode too - but i welcomed the easier version :-)

Althought my item count says its complete there are still 3 question marks (delirius, brown nugget and tonsil) - modem is on the grid but secret not unlcokedd yet :-(

remaining secrets are 5x larger pills,modem, rainbow poops, 1000000% and for some weird reason two vicotry laps - i've got this trophy but the secret has not unclocked - any ideas people???

You might have done it before the booster pack patch.

8 hours ago, Juzota said:

YAAASSSSSS!!! Finally got the Bozo secret unlocked. Now the only thing I need to unlock is the god damn Broken Modem secret. Still not sure how to do it tho...

There's an entire thread about the Broken Modem secret. People have started to get it, and it seems it's connected to amount of daily runs won.

Yeah 5 times didn't work for me either. Luckily I had Pill Mimic and just kept going until it worked. I think mine took around 8 times before it popped. Has anybody had any luck with Broken Modem? Its the only thing I am waiting on. I picked it up on a Daily Run but I still don't have any idea how to unlock the achievement. I seen the 

Eternal Toasty run and still nobody has any clue ?. I dont know if its link to completing fully a certain amount of Daily Runs and it uploading your score and time on to the leaderboard? kind of transmitting a certain amount of data over to their leaderboards.

15 hours ago, SirPigFace said:

Has anybody had any luck with Broken Modem? Its the only thing I am waiting on. I picked it up on a Daily Run but I still don't have any idea how to unlock the achievement. I seen the 

Eternal Toasty run and still nobody has any clue 1f606.png. I dont know if its link to completing fully a certain amount of Daily Runs and it uploading your score and time on to the leaderboard? kind of transmitting a certain amount of data over to their leaderboards.

Over at Reddit more and more people are claiming they get it once completing a certain amount of daily challenges. They don't have to be consecutive. The number is still uncertain, but most guesses are at 31 completions.

Does anyone else realize how ridiculous of an ask it is to find a broken gaping maw? This is an enemy that I've seen once in 700+ hours combined on PC & PS4. Some claim to have not seen it in double my playtime.

There's no way to make it easier, either. Start as Azazel, rush to Womb, restart, restart, restart, etc. Goddamn, this is going to be painful.

Edited by Kevo_Malonis

1 hour ago, LiM-C said:

Completing the bestiary isn't required so far, since it is glitched the achievement related to it still unlocks without having to meet the requirement.

Makes me wonder though how still nobody has gotten 1000000%. There have been several broken modem unlocks and the DLC has been out for almost 2 months. 

8 hours ago, Kevo_Malonis said:

Does anyone else realize how ridiculous of an ask it is to find a broken gaping maw? This is an enemy that I've seen once in 700+ hours combined on PC & PS4. Some claim to have not seen it in double my playtime.

There's no way to make it easier, either. Start as Azazel, rush to Womb, restart, restart, restart, etc. Goddamn, this is going to be painful.

By the way, if you really care about the bestiary, just use a seed. While they won't let you earn marks or secrets, you do get a bestiary entry during them. 

6 hours ago, DennisWilles said:

By the way, if you really care about the bestiary, just use a seed. While they won't let you earn marks or secrets, you do get a bestiary entry during them. 

Heeeey! Great minds think alike. Using a seed was the first thing I did, and it doesn't work anymore. Apparently patched. I also had the bright idea of restarting with Apollyon until I got Forget Me Now. Restarting the floor a thousand times beats doing the same with the entire run, right? Of course... but that's been patched too. Single use items can't be used multiple times via The Void anymore.  It's a real struggle right now. :/

I think I'm going to hold off until I find out if 1000000% is even obtainable at this point, i.e., not bugged. The bestiary secret itself is bugged & unlocks early, so I don't want to spend 200+ hours doing something that isn't even required.

1 hour ago, Kevo_Malonis said:

Heeeey! Great minds think alike. Using a seed was the first thing I did, and it doesn't work anymore. Apparently patched. I also had the bright idea of restarting with Apollyon until I got Forget Me Now. Restarting the floor a thousand times beats doing the same with the entire run, right? Of course... but that's been patched too. Single use items can't be used multiple times via The Void anymore.  It's a real struggle right now. :/

I think I'm going to hold off until I find out if 1000000% is even obtainable at this point, i.e., not bugged. The bestiary secret itself is bugged & unlocks early, so I don't want to spend 200+ hours doing something that isn't even required.

Oh well, my mistake man, I thought it still worked! I have a feeling it's either bugged or you really need the bestiary. It's been over a week since people have gotten broken modem but still no trophy on here or PSN. I love the game but I would really like to be able to finish it. 

On 11/16/2017 at 8:10 PM, TARDIS1977 said:

I used six and got the secret. 

Weird how it didnt work for me - i will keep going - was it all on the same floor - normal or greed mode?

On 11/17/2017 at 8:33 AM, SirPigFace said:

Yeah 5 times didn't work for me either. Luckily I had Pill Mimic and just kept going until it worked. I think mine took around 8 times before it popped. Has anybody had any luck with Broken Modem? Its the only thing I am waiting on. I picked it up on a Daily Run but I still don't have any idea how to unlock the achievement. I seen the 

Eternal Toasty run and still nobody has any clue 1f606.png. I dont know if its link to completing fully a certain amount of Daily Runs and it uploading your score and time on to the leaderboard? kind of transmitting a certain amount of data over to their leaderboards.

it was six or seven for me, i'm sure it will pop if most people are getting it.  Heard Modem is linked to dailies won.  I thought it might be something to do with picking the modem up on a daily but had that yesterday and it didn't pop.  I wonder what the daily win number is, its not often i fail one so i must be close...

My only concern really is that my item number is on max, but it shows 3 ? items in the list - lil delirium (had this a few times), brown nugget (had this once at least) and tonsils.  So if i pop the daily soon and the pills work that should be me done.

Then i need to start the USA version ?

its frustrating because all these people claiming to have Broken Modem but still nobody has unlocked the last trophy. I am only missing the secret Broken Modem which would unlock my 1000000%. I think they will need to release a patch to be honest. Eternal Toasy who unlocked Brokem Modem is having problems with the Bestiary working.

i have everything in the game except 1 entry in the bastiary. i didn't get the last trophy so i think you have to 100% the bastiary to unlock the last secret. the broken gaping maw can be found in only one room in the womb...maybe this took several 100h more, or i am lucky.

10 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

My only concern really is that my item number is on max, but it shows 3 ? items in the list...

the dailies didn't count for item pickups etc. you have to do it in normal, or greed runs. and it seems that delirious isn't in the greed angel room pool. so gamebreaking chaos/greed runs don't work...at least for me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, r4tb0- said:

i have everything in the game except 1 entry in the bastiary. i didn't get the last trophy so i think you have to 100% the bastiary to unlock the last secret. the broken gaping maw can be found in only one room in the womb...maybe this took several 100h more, or i am lucky.

the dailies didn't count for item pickups etc. you have to do it in normal, or greed runs. and it seems that delirious isn't in the greed angel room pool. so gamebreaking chaos/greed runs don't work...at least for me.

didnt know about the broken gaping maw - do you simply have to kill it to register?

thanks of the tip on the dailies - so it seems that the number increased to the max number BUT doesnt show on the item grid!