Afterbirth+. Remaining secrets/items... how to unlock them?

There are a few remaining secrets I've yet to unlock: 345, 352, 357, and 358 (there are a few others but I already know their conditions). I think these are tied to the booster packs, but after doing all challenge and hard mode completion marks for everyone, I still have no idea what I need to do to unlock these remaining secrets.

There are also some remaining items I've yet to see appear (either they are super rare or tied to the above secrets)... tonsil (specifically the trinket it comes from), eden's soul, greed's gullet, broken modem, jumper cable, and moving box...has anyone else gotten these to appear...?

Edited by dargon_lover
grammar
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, x-BIoodborne-x said:

All I am missing is the broken modem.

The game is apparently bugged or glitched as the broken modem never appears in the shop and I know it is not a secret unlock.

IDK, I got the broken modem in a daily run earlier this week but those apparently don't count toward your completion. P:

I have broken greed mode literally like 20+ times either using blank card or d20. Getting all items until I see breakfast and using either the d100 or d4 to attempt getting broken modem that way. Since when you have that many items and then you choose to reroll your build, you will have almost a 100% chance to get every item if you have it unlocked already.

What is confusing me the most is me and a friend are missing only 3 secrets. The 1000000%, 31 daily participation, and bestairy completion. So I know a broken modem is not a secret unlock, but for some reason on my friends item page it shows he has a broken modem being found on his item page and he never remembers picking it up. 

So like I said, either its bugged or I am doing something terribly wrong which I doubt. I'm pretty much about to give up at this point.

3 hours ago, x-BIoodborne-x said:

I have broken greed mode literally like 20+ times either using blank card or d20. Getting all items until I see breakfast and using either the d100 or d4 to attempt getting broken modem that way. Since when you have that many items and then you choose to reroll your build, you will have almost a 100% chance to get every item if you have it unlocked already.

What is confusing me the most is me and a friend are missing only 3 secrets. The 1000000%, 31 daily participation, and bestairy completion. So I know a broken modem is not a secret unlock, but for some reason on my friends item page it shows he has a broken modem being found on his item page and he never remembers picking it up. 

So like I said, either its bugged or I am doing something terribly wrong which I doubt. I'm pretty much about to give up at this point.

I'm quite sure broken modem is a secret unlock. Either that, or the devs are being real cute about glitches in their game on Twitter.

2 hours ago, Kevo_Malonis said:

I'm quite sure broken modem is a secret unlock. Either that, or the devs are being real cute about glitches in their game on Twitter.

The reason I strongly believe it is not a unlock is because me and my friend both have the same 3 secrets left to unlock and he has a broken modem already found on his item list.

2 hours ago, x-BIoodborne-x said:

The reason I strongly believe it is not a unlock is because me and my friend both have the same 3 secrets left to unlock and he has a broken modem already found on his item list.

Yeah, it's odd. I wouldn't be surprised if it is bugged in some way. On consoles, there are reports of people unlocking the item on the item page via the D100. It's likely what happened to your buddy. Besides that? No one, to the best of my knowledge, has picked the item up through normal means on consoles.

I guess we'll find out if anyone can get 1000000% in the coming days when everyone starts unlocking the dedication achievement. :/

On 10/21/2017 at 11:26 PM, Aaron_Tellez said:

Help. A few weeks ago I updated my game to version 1.10 where it says "added booster items and functionality to afterbirth +" but I do not get the Dlc in the store. How do I play? Or it still does not come out for ps4?

If you already bought/installed AB+ the booster items will appear automatically...

...if you did not buy AB+ the booster items will not appear...

Either way, the booster items are not a separate thing you download from the PS Store. They are just patched into AB+. 

On 23/10/2017 at 7:21 AM, dargon_lover said:

Si ya compró / instaló AB +, los elementos de refuerzo aparecerán automáticamente ...

... si no compraste AB + los elementos de refuerzo no aparecerán ...

De cualquier manera, los elementos de refuerzo no son algo separado que descargue de la Tienda PS. Simplemente están parcheados en AB +. 

I have the first dlc, the + I do not go to the store to buy it and I have the last update of the game ... I do not know what to do

1 minute ago, Aaron_Tellez said:

Tengo el primer dlc, el + no voy a la tienda a comprarlo y tengo la última actualización del juego ... No sé qué hacer

I can not buy it in the store ... Not found

On 10/24/2017 at 9:30 PM, Aaron_Tellez said:

I have the first dlc, the + I do not go to the store to buy it and I have the last update of the game ... I do not know what to do

I can not buy it in the store ... Not found

Try this:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/es-mx/juegos/the-binding-of-isaac-afterbirth/cid=UP2103-CUSA00792_00-BOIAFTERBIRTHPPS

11 hours ago, dargon_lover said:
El 24/10/2017 a las 9:08 p.m., bruin-rocks dijo:

No se puede buscar en la tienda de PSN, DEBE usar el sitio web y buscar el juego para comprar y enviar la descarga a su PS4. Lamentablemente, Afterbirth + nunca se agregó a la tienda PSN de PSN por lo que yo sé. 

It says that it is not available to buy :(

1 minute ago, Aaron_Tellez said:

Dice que no está disponible para comprar :(

It will not be for my region ... I am from Mexico and says that it is not available to buy