PSNP Interviews: Andrea. Submit your questions.

Hello again PSNP community.
Now is the time to reveal the next interviewee for a PSNP Interview. The second interviewee will be @Andrea !!!!!

Andrea9281.pngSuperunknown9281.png

You may be asking, who is this girl? Well, that why we are Interviewing her, to find out who she is.

Standard Operation 

The standard operation for all psnp interviews will be as followed:

1. After the new interviewee has been revealed, the PSNP community. will have 1 week to ask their questions.
  2. After that week is over, those question along with the 11 stock question that all interviewee will get, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee.will have 2 weeks to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee
If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is PM me saying that they want to be interviewed. After that PM that member will be added to the list of potential interviewee.

List of questions
This is the current list of question from the PSNP community. Question can be asked starting now until October 26th, 2017 at  UTC 00:00.

All past Interviews can be found in the Member Interviews section of the forums.

• Like 2

I've got two questions that i want to jump the gun to; Earliest memory that you have for when you played your first game? + If you were chosen to live in your favorite game's world, would you jump in knowing the hidden risk it has that your favorite characters in that game's universe are slowly killed one by one? (Of course you ARE given the chance to save them as well)

OK, I gave @Wdog-999 some pretty bizarre questions, so naturally, I thought I would do the same for you! (I can't leave anyone hanging :))

1. Who is the picture of the person in your avatar and is the name of that person "Andrea?"

2. If all the games on your profile (I mean ALL of them, no matter how illogical it would be) suddenly added 50 DLC trophies a piece, what would you do?

I've never really understood the concept of these competitions in the formats they're in here. I understand it's ultimately about having fun, but with that said, it appears for the most part it seems like everyone plays different games of varying skill and playtime needed, or people just prepare their games ahead of time to score points and win, or about how much spare time people have, rather than everyone having equal footing towards a common goal.  This is my viewpoint, and I think the commonly shared view.

My main question:  Do you agree with the above, and what satisfaction do you find from these competitions, personally?

Bonus question: How do you think you'd fare in a competition where all things are equal?

1.  As a female gamer in the community, have you ever encountered any negative interactions and how have you approached the situation?

2.  What game, if any, has ever made you give up on it, either due to an extreme difficulty curve or poor game mechanics?

3.  You've participated in a number of community events, who has been your favorite opponent?

• Like 3

What type of trophy hunter do you consider yourself? A speedrunner, a completionist, or a mix of them?

Have you ever considered playing highly challenging games as Super Meat Boy, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Cloudberry Kingdom, or Spelunky (among others)?

Was there any game(s) that you enjoyed to the point of skipping sleep? 

Who is your favorite video game character? Why?

Edited by Deceptrox

Are you a human, or a robot that's powered by a need to destroy people in trophy competitions and to play games without any concept of the term "fun"? :P 

Also, of all the competions you have competed in over the years, which is your favorite to compete in?

• Like 3