200 Platinum Video Collection

HailHale81

2 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Red faction guerrila, i got most of mp trophies already (especially the grindy ones) but i need the ones related to miscellaneous with four players. My main issue always is the time zone, most of players are from Europe. Usually 8 hours difference with me.

That will be an amazing milestone so I hope you get it. I want to play that one as well but I'm waiting for like a dlc bundle since I'm cheap haha

8 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

That will be an amazing milestone so I hope you get it. I want to play that one as well but I'm waiting for like a dlc bundle since I'm cheap haha

Hahaha Hmm, I've seen many times both red faction on sale in US store, in fact i got my dlcs in one of those sales. Not sure if i have seen them all together in a huge bundle. If that's the case I don't think it will ever happen in the future, that game is very old.

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

Hahaha Hmm, I've seen many times both red faction on sale in US store, in fact i got my dlcs in one of those sales. Not sure if i have seen them all together in a huge bundle. If that's the case I don't think it will ever happen in the future, that game is very old.

Yeah I've seen the game on sale many times but never the dlc. I think I need to pay attention to the UK store more often since they have sales on dlc all the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

I wasn't having a go at you either haha and just like you said I gave my opinion as well. You think what you think and I think what I think. This is what I wanted when I gave my input so you saying how a montage should be doesn't make it so. I know it's a bit long and I agreed with ya but this site isn't dedicated to the average anyone haha. We're all dedicated gamers so I think they will appreciate it and if they don't that's cool. Just wanted to share it

Yeah I know she put lots of hours into editing all this stuff and finding footage and everything else. Good thing she didn't charge me lol. I had no idea how much work people do when they edit things. Now i know why movies take forever to come out after the filming is over haha.  Thanks for checking it out, much appreciated

Yeah I planned most of my milestones by either it being a game I loved or a game I played with my girl or just being an ultra rare plat. I didn't know about this site when I first started gaming so my first milestones are random I think. This site made me change my gaming habits lol. Which game are you looking to get done for the 100? This site is perfect for getting people to help with it

All good :D

I actually regretted my earlier post as I did it before going to bed and I was going to change it but I noticed it had been responded to already so "fuck it"  as they say.

I like people doing cool things to celebrate their milestones and that is what I try to do as well with the Mysterious 100th or 200th threads of mine (where some mysterious group is forcing me to play shitty games for my milestones).

Anyways if you haven't posted here yet then you really should

1 hour ago, Deadborne said:

What a cool gift!
Hold on to her, she's a keeper!

Haha I dunno how to respond to that. All I can think of is IT'S A TRAP! haha anyways yeah was an awesome gift and thanks for checking it out.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

All good :D

I actually regretted my earlier post as I did it before going to bed and I was going to change it but I noticed it had been responded to already so "fuck it"  as they say.

I like people doing cool things to celebrate their milestones and that is what I try to do as well with the Mysterious 100th or 200th threads of mine (where some mysterious group is forcing me to play shitty games for my milestones).

Anyways if you haven't posted here yet then you really should

Haha it's all good man but I dunno if I can want someone playing a shitty game. I would say do orc slayer but man that just feels mean saying it.

Just now, HailHale81 said:

Haha I dunno how to respond to that. All I can think of is IT'S A TRAP! haha anyways yeah was an awesome gift and thanks for checking it out.

Haha it's all good man but I dunno if I can want someone playing a shitty game. I would say do orc slayer but man that just feels mean saying it.

Nah, when I go for shitty...I go all the way to the bottom ^_^. I have Ride to Hell waiting to be played for #200. I made a promise that I wouldn't start it though until I hit 75% Completion...so almost there :(

I am also doing the Plat Rain event this time around so I can't plat anything until the New Year. Technically I am over 200 already (as I have 5 games ready to plat) but I will make sure Ride To Hell is the actual 200 :D. 

If you want a fun challenge check out the Plat Rain. You have to save up at least 10 plats and plat them all in a row. The more you save up the better. 

17 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Nah, when I go for shitty...I go all the way to the bottom ^_^. I have Ride to Hell waiting to be played for #200. I made a promise that I wouldn't start it though until I hit 75% Completion...so almost there :(

I am also doing the Plat Rain event this time around so I can't plat anything until the New Year. Technically I am over 200 already (as I have 5 games ready to plat) but I will make sure Ride To Hell is the actual 200 :D. 

If you want a fun challenge check out the Plat Rain. You have to save up at least 10 plats and plat them all in a row. The more you save up the better. 

Warning on that game is if you're planning on getting 100% I think they delisted the DLC if you haven't got it yet

4 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

Warning on that game is if you're planning on getting 100% I think they delisted the DLC if you haven't got it yet

I know :( I have actually had this game planned for about 2 years now and even at that time it was delisted. I really wanted to go all out and get 100% in this game but I will have to settle for just the milestone

3 hours ago, FreddySM14 said:

How come you trophy hunting and still have a girlfriend?? ???

Oh, great video btw ?

Thanks for checking the video out and I'm sure most people on this site have a significant other and work and do other stuff during their free time haha. Or maybe they don't I dunno

2 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

Thanks for checking the video out and I'm sure most people on this site have a significant other and work and do other stuff during their free time haha. Or maybe they don't I dunno

I mean she understands and support your hobby.. that's rare ?

Marry her bro ?

11 hours ago, FreddySM14 said:

I mean she understands and support your hobby.. that's rare 1f44f.png

Marry her bro 1f64f.png

Hahaha I'm sure she'll get a kick out of that although I really never want to get married. She understand the hobby cause it's her hobby as well. Think she has over 250 plats now

On October 19, 2017 at 0:35 AM, CjShai said:

Wow A mmmmmmazing. What a fantastic momento to have of the journey. Pass on my congrats to her that must have been a lot of work. My favourite bit was definitely the " Put your hands up " and Sackboy throws the arms up. Fantastic man.

On October 19, 2017 at 0:43 AM, MajroasMask said:

Aw, I think it's sweet that she made this for you and I think it's put together very well.

On October 19, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Gigadexx said:

Very cool video it might of been a little long but that's not a very big deal. Your girl has some skillz making videos though.

On October 19, 2017 at 4:33 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Fun to watch, good montage. And ofcourse congrats on your milestone!

On October 19, 2017 at 5:08 PM, MomentsInTime said:

Really cool vid, she did a great job :) and congrats on so many plats!

On October 19, 2017 at 6:56 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Very nice gesture from your other half. 

Congrats :)

With my free time it will take me at least a decade to get there lol.

I thought I was going to get my 100th this but impossible. But I'll say that if one day I get 200 platinums my 200 will be Assassin Creed 2. Basically every hunter has that one hahaha.

On October 19, 2017 at 7:42 PM, OJ9999vr said:

I can't imagine how long time this must have taken to edit, this is a very nice gesture for something you've put so much time and effort into.

On October 19, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Deadborne said:

What a cool gift!
Hold on to her, she's a keeper!

Thanks to all for the nice words, much appreciated. :dance:

Was wondering if anyone else had a favorite part? Like @CjShai with the Sackboy, just wanna know if its good idea to add them or not in the next video (Example: Jak, borderlands, goat, deadpool, etc). 

Edited by Mapa
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...