Heavy thinking

Zoxre

Okay, this has boggled me for about a while now. I want to buy Blazblue: CS Extended on the ps3 so that I can expand my online play, but I already have progress of it on the psvita.

Is there some sort of Cross sharing feature for this game? So that I wouldn't have to restart it?

Yes it shares save data BUT certain aspects have to be done again.

• Money must be re-earned
  • Character specific trophies such as Ragna's 90-hit combo must be performed again
  • Online trophies need to be re-earned
  • You'll keep gallery and Abyss items
  • You'll be able to redo the abyss mode in whatever order you prefer
  • Story modes just need to redo any single story to get the all-clear IF you have already cleared all on your other save, the final story is different however as that must be redone seperately.
  • Tutorial and challenge will just need a single one done to re-earn all trophies tied to them.
  • Training for an hour or was it half an hour must be redone
  • Score Attack and Unlimited Mars must be done again
  • Arcade mode just needs to be cleared once but you also need Hell difficulty clear

I think that is everything so you'll acquire your trophies rather oddly even if you already have the platinum as you can see if you check the timestamps on my Vita version otherwise most things transfer over for the most part with few exceptions.

• Like 1

Okay, this has boggled me for about a while now. I want to buy Blazblue: CS Extended on the ps3 so that I can expand my online play, but I already have progress of it on the psvita.

Is there some sort of Cross sharing feature for this game? So that I wouldn't have to restart it?

Awesome!!!! Okay, the deciding question. Well, first me repating what you said to fully understand....

- I have to repeat the individual character cannon stories

- I can keep my Gallery

- And I have to redo any mode that requires completion

How do I go about at merging the save data? I'm kind of a Virg- newb at this.

• You only need to clear a single story but clearing Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum or Relius' is required for Breaking in the New Guys.
  • You need to redo the Final story and the Calamity Trigger Re-telling.
  • Gallery and Abyss items are kept.
  • All modes and the Arcade secret boss must be redone but only once with the exception of Abyss requiring all three runs through.
  • Character specifics must be performed again.

I hope that is a bit clearer?

It is in system options menu if memory serves about uploading/downloading your save and you do not need PS+ to utilise this feature either.

• Like 1

• You only need to clear a single story but clearing Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum or Relius' is required for Breaking in the New Guys.
  • All modes and the Arcade secret boss must be redone but only once with the exception of Abyss requiring all three runs through.

It is in system options menu if memory serves about uploading/downloading your save and you do not need PS+ to utilise this feature either.

It is much clearer, actually xD. It sounds as though you have already done this yourself. I'm glad to know I won't be restarting from scratch, then.

I've already had to do that when moving from the psp version towards the psvita version. It at least gave me some initiative because of the trohpies.

Yes, I have although for me I have the PS3 platinum and basically just have to do the online, abyss mode and a few of the tougher character specifics on the Vita for another platinum.

I just can't see me being able to perform Ragna, Litchi, Tsubaki and maybe Jin's specific trophies on the Vita's controls especially with the lack of two player unlimited time VS matches.

Yes, I have although for me I have the PS3 platinum and basically just have to do the online, abyss mode and a few of the tougher character specifics on the Vita for another platinum.

I just can't see me being able to perform Ragna, Litchi, Tsubaki and maybe Jin's specific trophies on the Vita's controls especially with the lack of two player unlimited time VS matches.

That's why you arrange for an online match against someone wiling to be a punching bag. I tried it with my cousin, to try and get the over 9000 trophy. It made good use of the "party" app, too :D

okay, last question.... How do I go about uploading my data on the psvita to the server needed to download it for the ps3?

I think I NEED to have a ps-plus account, either way I look at it, huh....

What a drag.

No you do not need PS+ at all, it is all in the menu options:

• Go to Options on the Vita version.
  • Select System Options.
  • Select the Upload the Save Data option.
  • Now go to your PS3 version and follow the same steps as above except select Download the Save Data.

I did as you said, but.... all the systems option has are these choices:

SYSTEM OPTIONS

>> Auto-Save

>> Save

>> Reset Save Data

>> Restore Defaults

>> Return

(I'm searching online, and please verify.... should I be online on both systems at the same time?)

That's odd.... I really wish my menu looked like that.

I'm going to try this right now, then.

I wasn't online on both at once.

I did it via PS3 - Vita and I am able to do it vice versa as well and I'm not a PS+ member.

First I'd make sure you're online on the Vita because it should look like this:

I..... give up. Apparently, I have to delete the data to have the option back.

That's the same thing as just playing the game without the data transfer, anyways,

So I'll just find a way to not feel the de ja vu when replaying the story Cenario