Suggestion: add platinum/100% completion rate on main profile page

30 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Added but it'll take 24 hours to show correctly for all games (average completion shows fine).

Is the unearned colour too faint?

massive thanks, Sly... 

i personally like to know the rarity of the plat/100% in like every game. :P

On 10/19/2017 at 9:29 AM, FrenchDevil54 said:

Hey guys, sorry if it has been suggested before but I couldn't find anything in the forums.

Anyway I was thinking it would be nice to know the completion rate of a platinum/100% directly on your main profile page. The percentage could be displayed under the platinum icon in the game list with different colours/shades if you completed the game or not. With this no need to check each individual game page to know the rarity of a platinum/100%.

It could look like something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

1z6dqhw.png

I think that would be a nice feature but since I'm a noob in coding/programming I'm not sure if it would be easily doable...What do you think? :hmm:

Thanks man, you're a genius lol.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Added but it'll take 24 hours to show correctly for all games (average completion shows fine).

Is the unearned colour too faint?

Wow that was quick! Thanks for making this site even better than it already is :highfive:

4 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Thanks man, you're a genius lol.

Haha thanks dude. Just trying to help B)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

I notice for non-platinum games the % shown is currently the average completion rate. It would make more sense to show the 100% completion rate instead, since that's a closer equivalent to the platinum rarity that the rest of the games show.

You're right, fixed.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

You're right, fixed.

I also just noted, that (in my example Assassins Creed III) the platinum percentage shows the PSN-percentage 0,6% while the 100% is the PSNP-number at 1,15%.

Is this, because I have currently the PSN-rarity as my default selected rather than the PSNP-rarity? Seems a bit off like this.

But I'm really diggin this feature, thanks for implementing it so quick :)

9 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I also just noted, that (in my example Assassins Creed III) the platinum percentage shows the PSN-percentage 0,6% while the 100% is the PSNP-number at 1,15%.

Is this, because I have currently the PSN-rarity as my default selected rather than the PSNP-rarity? Seems a bit off like this.

But I'm really diggin this feature, thanks for implementing it so quick :)

We can't get a 100% number for PSN, I'll add the PSN icon if you have it set as default

• Like 1