Multiplayer and Share Play

FawltyPowers

Hi all,

Tonight me and 3 friends plan on starting Friday the 13th in a Private Match. We all brought a copy of the game and thought it would be a great game to team up in.

One thing I wanted to know is could another friend of mine who does not own a copy of the game join me via share play and then us team up in Multiplayer to give us 5 players or is Share Play completely limited to just two players.

To put it another way if you have 4 copies of the game and 8 players, could the 4 players who don't have a copy of the game join a player each using share play to then play an 8 player online game.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks

On 19/10/2017 at 10:04 AM, richtayls said:

I’ve added an extra during local multiplayer in things like Trivial Pursuit as it doesn’t support private matches, so three people playing in one house and one via shareplay.  No idea for online multiplayer rather than local though, sorry.

Thanks for the reply. I tried it last night and unfortunately it didn't work. Didn't think it would but was worth a try. They was able to watch me though. 

On 19/10/2017 at 7:30 PM, FawltyPowers said:

Tonight me and 3 friends plan on starting Friday the 13th in a Private Match. We all brought a copy of the game and thought it would be a great game to team up in.

It's also important to note that you can get banned from the game if you team up with Jason (the killer).