Trophies for Core Fighters

so with the Story mode and 30 Character DLC on sale, i decided to buy both, but there is no trophies for it. do i need to fork out another $10 just to get the 2 Music DLC to make the trophies appear, or am i ****ed and need to fork out $56 for the full game unlock. (both the story and 30 characters only cost me $33 with the sale.)

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Core Fighters version of the game, doesn't have any trophies thus you need to buy the full game if you want to add it to your trophy collection.

so i ****ed up and need to spend $56 on the stuff i already got. so long story short, you cant buy the DLC seperate even if the FULL GAME unlock has the same stuff you just bought.. thats ****ing bull****. i wasted $33 for something that has no trophies i cant showcase.

Edited by aaron_bush_96

5 hours ago, aaron_bush_96 said:

so i ****ed up and need to spend $56 on the stuff i already got. so long story short, you cant buy the DLC seperate even if the FULL GAME unlock has the same stuff you just bought.. thats ****ing bull****. i wasted $33 for something that has no trophies i cant showcase.

Contact Sony about this. If what you're saying is true, they should refund you.