No Brainer: The PS4 WILL Have Trophies

DanielVT

I expected as much but it's nice to have confirmation ^-^ I'm not sure if that's the new 'avatar' part or just a profile picture, not too keen on it anyways just because i'm expecting the worst like some people have mentioned already, i'm sure there will be restrictions though. I personally will certainly not be putting my own picture on it, i get enough aggravation with a picture of a Disgaea character -_- I kinda hope we still get to keep and use the same avatars if we want to, only with a much wider selection :D

Basically what Jenni said ^

Was 99% sure there'd be trophies but its glad to know for sure.

As for having my real name and picture on my profile, I do not want that at all.  PSN is not like a social networking site, chances are most of the people I play with I have no idea who they are IRL and I don't want them looking me up on the internet or anything like that. It's bad enough the creepy messages you get when people just know that you're female without actually having your picture on there too! I for one shall be continuing with a degree of anonymity, something that I don't actually find necessary on this site because everyone is so nice, but something that is definitely necessary in the wider gaming community ^.^

• Like 2

Basically what Jenni said ^

Was 99% sure there'd be trophies but its glad to know for sure.

As for having my real name and picture on my profile, I do not want that at all.  PSN is not like a social networking site, chances are most of the people I play with I have no idea who they are IRL and I don't want them looking me up on the internet or anything like that. It's bad enough the creepy messages you get when people just know that you're female without actually having your picture on there too! I for one shall be continuing with a degree of anonymity, something that I don't actually find necessary on this site because everyone is so nice, but something that is definitely necessary in the wider gaming community ^.^

You will be able to choice, how must personal information, you want to show

Edited by Artemisthemp

obviously the ps4 will have trophies!

i want a small change to be done when you're going to get the platinum trophy...i was thinking a woman voice saying " Congratulations you've obtained the Platinum " or something like that.

am i asking too much? :)

• Like 2

I still want the ding trophy for the bronze, the Everquest level ding for the silver, Monster kill streak from Unreal Tournament voice for the gold and for the Platinum the Chupacabras saying I give up when you catch him in Castlevania Lords of Shadows for that trophy sound.  If any other sound for trophies add the Metal Gear series Codex.

As someone else said, he does only have 7 plats. But his ratio of golds and silvers and bronzes is kind of ridiculous, amirite?

I still want the ding trophy for the bronze, the Everquest level ding for the silver, Monster kill streak from Unreal Tournament voice for the gold and for the Platinum the Chupacabras saying I give up when you catch him in Castlevania Lords of Shadows for that trophy sound.  If any other sound for trophies add the Metal Gear series Codex.

I really like this idea. The idea of themes giving the trophy dings new sound effects could be really cool :)

Edited by Christopher

i want a small change to be done when you're going to get the platinum trophy...i was thinking a woman voice saying " Congratulations you've obtained the Platinum " or something like that.

That would be the most annoying thing I could think of.

Or they could do a Split Trophy list.

You know like pressing Square to show Core game + DLC

Yeah, right. But all together no, i think they will not just put again trophies, but somehow they will work different from now too, the point counts, put something new, i don't know.

Something like this?

qojf3l.png

Just like that, maybe they can put a option like: all together, and separated like your image, even now on PS3 sometimes i want for the game trophies to be separated by some category, not just all in on list too, this apeears more organized. You agree ?

I've a different opinion. I like to see the same game series altogethter

So it's fine now,dont change.

For example:

uncharted ps3

uncharted 2 ps3

uncharted 3 ps3

uncharted gold abyss psv

uncharted fight for the future psv

uncharted 4 ps4

infamous ps3

infamous 2 ps3

infamous festival of blood ps3

infamous 3 ps4

AC II ps3

ACB ps3

ACR ps3

AC3 ps3

AC3 liberation psv

AC4 ps4

Edited by JKDdragonwithin
  • Like 1

. On a final note, it looks like you can put your actual name to your account...neat.

But I like being Anonymous :(

I've a different opinion. I like to see the same game series altogethter

So it's fine now,dont change.

For example:

uncharted ps3

uncharted 2 ps3

uncharted 3 ps3

uncharted gold abyss psv

uncharted fight for the future psv

uncharted 4 ps4

infamous ps3

infamous 2 ps3

infamous festival of blood ps3

infamous 3 ps4

AC II ps3

ACB ps3

ACR ps3

AC3 ps3

AC3 liberation psv

AC4 ps4

Same here. 

Something like 'You are a total badass for getting the platinum and people are lining up to meet you' would be good for my insatiable male ego  :pimp:

What you suggested, thats awesome too. 

• 3 weeks later...