Is the Platinum still viable?

TheWestPT

I've returned to GTA V after some years of absence.

Since then, there's been much content added to the game. Seeing that the Platinum requires you to do some stuff that most people don't do anymore (Tennis, pilot/co-pilot race, etc.), how difficult would it be to do the Platinum now (without boosting)?

I did all of them with randomers, but the golf and tennis should be done with a friend, considering there is a great chance they will leave halfway through if they're not winning. In the last few days I got from around lvl 67 to 99, most likely hitting 100 today, so that shouldn't be the issue either. Online is still really active. 

Without boosting? Yeah, it might take a while.

With boosting, most of it can be done with just you and a friend. Hell, you can grind your way to level 100 on your own if you want, I did. 

If you don't wanna boost, that's fine, but if you do, just get a mate to come 'round with their PS3 and their copy of the game, and go for it. I hammered out most of the stuff doing that with a friend one weekend a couple years back, and the level grinding I just did AFK race loops while sleeping / in the background.

• 2 weeks later...