Redundant, I know...

So considering the mess with this game of playing online, I want to know:

I had this game started on my profile by mistake so I'm at 0%. How much progress can I make in it without taking a risk of getting a glitched trophy to pop? I can do all single player content, maybe boost with people I trust, but how much is needed for online play that would put me at risk? I know I can't plat legit, which is really dumb, but would like to have as much percent on it as possible. 

Thanks for taking the time, anyone. 

Like sir_bee mentioned you can just delete the game of your list. If not only the big leagues trophy is unobtainable. Now for the online, you shouldn't worry too much, maybe the party game mode is dead and you need to boost it. I recently 100% this game and stayed clear of online lobbies. But to test some stuff, with my second account, I actively tried to join hacked lobbies for about a month and tried to get my trophies hacked. Never worked, over 90% of the lobbies are still normal. And if you do get in one just leave... Good luck

This is what happens when you post from your phone with intermittent connection. Glad I could entertain you all. I didn't know it was possible to delete 0%, is that a function through this website or through my PlayStation system? Is there any kind of downfall for That? I don't want to hide anything. 

3 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

This is what happens when you post from your phone with intermittent connection. Glad I could entertain you all. I didn't know it was possible to delete 0%, is that a function through this website or through my PlayStation system? Is there any kind of downfall for That? I don't want to hide anything. 

You do it through the system itself. There's no downfall, it just removes the game from your list like it was never on there

8 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Well that's cool to hear. And this was the game that made me start to drop significantly in completion rates cause I figured it was all downhill from there. Cool! Thanks, everybody. 

Unless they've changed it recently, 0% games on psnp don't affect your completion rate until you've earned at least 1 trophy in the game. 

28 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

It can be done from ps4 for sure and possibly from a phone as well. It's not possible to do on a ps3 or vita, but you can hide the 0% list without anyone knowing about it.

5 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

It can be done from ps4 for sure and possibly from a phone as well. It's not possible to do on a ps3 or vita, but you can hide the 0% list without anyone knowing about it.

I've done it through my phone before I had a PS4. You just need to log into the PlayStation App. It's pretty easy to figure it out.

Isn't BO2's plat and 100% unobtainable atm, due to the Big Leagues trophy?

Just play offline if you don't want your game modded, and when you play online, play with friends, and be ready to delete your local user without syncing the trophies if something were to happen.

49 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

This is true, you can delete 0%'s from your PSN account.

Edited by MMDE