Road to Glory - Forever Waiting

FarfetchDoomer

7 hours ago, Zanarkand99 said:

The main event is against AI, counts as wins and repeatable. You can pay your way into the ppv, you need to do at least 1 pvp match to pass enough challenges to get into the main event.

Too bad most of us have missed our opportunity due to the servers bugging up for some if not most of us.

12 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Same issue here and 2k won't acknowledge it

Hopefully they do, no doubt they'll acknowledge it during the time 2k19 is out and say its a added feature to the game lol

I can find people in RTG pretty easily, but most of the time I get an immediate disconnection at soon as the game starts. Sometimes it takes 30 or 40 minutes to find a game without this issue. Also, I cannot find anyone in the regular online mode. I spend 10+ minutes waiting and it can’t find a single person. I find it hard to believe the game is this dead not even two weeks after release. And no, it’s not my internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20 October 2017 at 11:18 AM, HornieDee88 said:

Has anyone been able to get an online match in Road to Glory? Got a couple yesterday but ever since I've not had a single one, continuously looking for opponents for the last 20 minutes in this current session.

Can u boost the hugger mate, I'm not sure how it works but grab a mate pick a women's steel cage match so it's easier to find each other and take turns winning. I haven't played a wwe game since 2k14 but I was a regular on my Xbox days from 07-12. I'm sorry to say guys but it seems that 2k have completely ruined wwe games, maybe ea or even code masters would do a better job just look at fight night, ufc, and other fighting games then there's codemasters with the fantastic looking racers. Only thing 2k have done is shut down servers from 2015-2016 already, that's ridiculous but wish u the best guys.

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

Can u boost the hugger mate, I'm not sure how it works but grab a mate pick a women's steel cage match so it's easier to find each other and take turns winning. I haven't played a wwe game since 2k14 but I was a regular on my Xbox days from 07-12. I'm sorry to say guys but it seems that 2k have completely ruined wwe games, maybe ea or even code masters would do a better job just look at fight night, ufc, and other fighting games then there's codemasters with the fantastic looking racers. Only thing 2k have done is shut down servers from 2015-2016 already, that's ridiculous but wish u the best guys.

Bugger * not hugger lol