Limited Physical Releases with Separate Trophy Lists

AvengedEvil

38 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Semispheres is also on PS4 with separate trophy list.

The Eastasiasoft release of Ghost Blade HD has it's own trophy list.

Alchemic Joust on PS4, also by Eastasiasoft, has one as well.

The physical PS4 release of Semispheres shares the Asian digital trophy list.

AFAIK, Ghost Blade HD shares the JP digital trophy list and Alechemic Jousts shares the Asian digital trophy list.

3 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

The physical PS4 release of Semispheres shares the Asian digital trophy list.

AFAIK, Ghost Blade HD shares the JP digital trophy list and Alechemic Jousts shares the Asian digital trophy list.

Ah. I only ever play physical games, so I did not know that.

I stand corrected.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018-03-05 at 0:39 PM, charlijaen said:

Also, PS4 Physical comming to Spain soon, it is unknown whether it will have a new stack or share trophy list with Play-Asia version or the EU store version.

I got the physical edition on the way from Spain right now. Will update which trophy list it uses, but most likely EU.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

I got the physical edition on the way from Spain right now. Will update which trophy list it uses, but most likely EU.

It uses the EU trophy list.

The CUSA code for the Spanish Physical release is the same as the digital EU edition.

• Like 1

Back To The Future the game on PS3 it's not available at all in New Zealand so need to import it. 

Tales from the borderlands physical copy on PS4 is a separate trophy list then the one bought on the PS4 store but shares the list with the PS3 digital version. 

Wanted Weapons Of Fate the German copy has a separate list not sure if it's difficult to find though. 

15 hours ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Back To The Future the game on PS3 it's not available at all in New Zealand so need to import it. 

Tales from the borderlands physical copy on PS4 is a separate trophy list then the one bought on the PS4 store but shares the list with the PS3 digital version. 

Wanted Weapons Of Fate the German copy has a separate list not sure if it's difficult to find though. 

These games may be hard to find / may not have been released in all regions but this doesn't mean that they are limited.

14 hours ago, pwnzasaurus said:

Thanks for making this thread. 

I believe Vesta and The Coma have special release via playasia with separate lists.

Unfortunately, this ain't correct. The physical releases of those games share a trophy list with the digital versions, which can be bought from the Hong Kong PSN store.

Thanks to both of you for your input. :)

51 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

These games may be hard to find / may not have been released in all regions but this doesn't mean that they are limited.

Unfortunately, this ain't correct. The physical releases of those games share a trophy list with the digital versions, which can be bought from the Hong Kong PSN store.

Thanks to both of you for your input. :)

I kinda guessed as much but I wasn't sure. 

Another game I thought of was X-Men Destiny I read somewhere that some time after the release of the game that they completely stopped production of the physical copy's of the game I can't remember the exact reason or if there was more to it such as destroying existing copy's or if it was even on the digital store then removed. The reason was either some kind of lawsuit or the publishers went bankrupt.

28 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Another game I thought of was X-Men Destiny I read somewhere that some time after the release of the game that they completely stopped production of the physical copy's of the game I can't remember the exact reason or if there was more to it such as destroying existing copy's or if it was even on the digital store then removed. The reason was either some kind of lawsuit or the publishers went bankrupt.

That might be correct but the game wasn't limited when it was released. Plus, I think it also was available in the PSN store back in the days. If I'd have to include every game which is out of production, this would be an overkill. ;)