Have you ever earned a birthday platinum?

ShadowStar83x

I obtained a birthday platinum not too long ago. My birthday platinum was Infamous: Second Son on September 23. I had a blast with that game and I managed to become the 20th fastest achiever. https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2481-infamous-second-son. I also obtained the platinum in 23 hours which is very cool. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 4

Yes, last year (Life Is Strange, I think 3rd of June), was actually thinking in doing it close to my birth time, but couldn't be bothered (also there was better stuff to do at 5 to midnight at that time :lol:)

Edit: Actually after checking, I did got another one ages ago.. Alpha Protocol in 2011, and that was at 20 minutes to midnight :lol:, so almost spot on, and without trying for sure :lol:

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Nope, I have one 2 days before, & another 2 days after. Christmas day around here is extremely busy though, so I don't really have much time to do any gaming then. :P 

Hmm... I might have to plan one for this year though. :hmm: 

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

Watching movies is the one thing I love doing more than anything else and every year I take a week off work for my birthday to spend watching movies and I don’t game at all for that time so I’ve never earnt a birthday plat and I doubt that will change any time soon if ever.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Wow xD just checked and I earned a plat a day before and after my birthday ( but on different years) and not on my birthday. 

Also I noticed I earned god of war ghost of Sparta plat on Feb 29( a leap year!) . Also same month as my birth month

Leap year? Was that as part of an Event? *sigh* I'll have to wait till 2020.

• Like 1