Have you ever earned a birthday platinum?

ShadowStar83x

I got two Birthday Plats and both are Neptunia

2014-Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

2016-Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

maybe i try to plat Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment or/and Nights of Azure. It`s only one week left to my Birthday and release of Nights of Azure 2 in EU (October 27)

• Like 2

I earned the platinum trophy in Unreal Tournament 3 on my birthday. 

Additionaly, I have earned the trophy "Happy Birthday" in Tearaway on my birthday as well :)

Another thing I did in the beginning of 2016 and 2017 was to earn trophies called "Happy New Year ". In the beginning of 2016 I earned it in "Hatoful Boyfriend : Holiday Star  " and in 2017 in both versions of "Atomic Ninjas " :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
added information about new year's trophies
  • Like 2

Apparently I don't ? always around my birthday but not actually on.

In 2013 I got a platinum 2 days after

In 2014 I got a platinum 1 day after

In 2015 I got a platinum 1 day before my birthday and then another one 2 days after my birthday

In 2016 I got a plat 3 days after

I guess I'm going to have to fix that in 2017 ?

Edited by Ric

I got one this year and also my first platinum for 2017.

1L3686a5.png

From Sheltered, got it on 1st January 2017. 

I didn't plan to plat it on my birthday but it just happened. 

At first, I loathe this game and regretted my purchase but my persistence paid off and ended up loving this game. 

Yes. I platted Rugby League Live on my birthday (6th of November) nearly 5 years ago. Had it set up for a few days and did it early in the morning before going out to get smashed.

It'll probably be the only plat I ever get on my b'day because alcohol lol.

Edited by Feral

13 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Leap year? Was that as part of an Event? *sigh* I'll have to wait till 2020.

No not really! Was just a freaking awesome fluke haha. I don't really have time to participate in events and I just play at a pace where I'm juggling video games and practically life lol. So that's why I don't necessarily have a plat on my birthday but dang was actually surprised to see I earned a plat on a leap year. Didn't know till I saw this thread and looked up my plats individually

• Like 1

Nope, I have had one on 

10/09 The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 in 2015

10/11 Puzzle Showdown

I tried to get Puzzle Showdown this year on 10/10 but It took a little longer and got it after 1 am on 10/11. I think I was falling asleep while trying to get the last trophy.

• Like 1

None so far but having looked through my trophy list, I realised that i've come close a couple of times. After reading this thread I'm definitely going to do one next year ☺️

I did however earn my first Christmas and New Year platinums last December/January. I got the Lara Croft GO platinum on Christmas Day and the Demetrios platinum on New Year's Day ?

Yes i have, i usually just save a single trophy left on a game to make it easy to pop a platinum on my birthday, i think ive done it every year for the past 5 years, i might have missed a birthday though i cant remember

im not scrolling through my collection to see what games they were, but if anyones interested, you can take a peek yourselves :)

my birthday is 12/20

Edited by Property_Damage

I sure hope not...perhaps if my birthday fell on a weekday, I guess...too lazy to check...kind of embarrassing if I did...

can just imagine:

“so, how was your birthday?"...

'awesome, I unlocked a platinum trophy'...

"what the f**k are you talking about?"...

'you know, in video games...a platinum trophy...for unlocking all other trophies'...

*looks around...room is empty*...

Edit: perhaps a more relevant question would be "have you ever gotten laid on your birthday?" in which case I've accumulated about 2 decades worth of 'yeses'...haha...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

ORAORAORAORAORA!!! In other words, yes, I earned Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle's Platinum on my birthday last year. Heavy Rain: Afghanistan the year before. Fucking quality right there. :ninja: Wasn't able to finish whatever I was working on this year in time, and added it to my Rain Day pile.

Edited by Ditto
  • Like 1