demonoid321

Game keeps freezing.

9 posts in this topic

So I made it all the way up to the point where you fight  

Spoiler

Mutant Cousin Kyle

and after a little while of fighting him my game will just freeze. Is anyone else having this issue?

I had this on the exact same fight, I beat him and game just did nothing. Had to replay check point. Game did the same for a few more fights later on

Nope, had no glitches at any point.

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Ok so I managed to beat the game, and I have had only one instance where the game crashed on me. However, it wasn't at the fight mentioned above. The game crashed while I was buying stuff from a vendor in order to make a recipe, and it was while talking to Morgan Freeman. Aside from this, the game ran beautifully.

The UPlay store is causing problems for a lot of people so try playing offline and see if that cures the freezing problem you're having :).

Got platinum and didnt run into any problems at all. Fun game and looking forward to dlc. 

On 20/10/2017 at 10:51 PM, demonoid321 said:

So I made it all the way up to the point where you fight  

Reveal hidden contents

Mutant Cousin Kyle

and after a little while of fighting him my game will just freeze. Is anyone else having this issue?

I've tried 6 times now and it freezes at different points so it's not consistent. It's ridiculous because now I can't finish the game until they patch this

Update: Managed to get past this boss fight on around my 12th attempt. I had no problem with the rest of the game, it was only this part that kept freezing.

Edited by Shadows_Revenge

Two or three blue error crashes and a few where I'd finish a fight and the game would just hang. Very buggy experience for me.