Can't Redeem??

So I received my preorder of the game South Park The Fractured But Whole yesterday, and with it came a code to redeem South Park The Stick Of Truth. BUT I have tried multiple times to try and redeem the game, and have not been successful what so ever. I have tried online, on my PS4, and on my phone, but none have worked. Whenever I try I get the message " The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." which I find incredibly hard to believe.. If someone could help me out, that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

-Toby

Could be that or you've read it wrong.

Few years ago when I was trying to redeem a code for Batman Arkham City it wouldn't work, after a couple emails with a friendly support tech woman I realised I was a dumbass and the 6's and G's looked almost identical and I had put them in wrong.

Whip out your Grandaddys XL-microscope just in case.

17 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Could be that or you've read it wrong.

Few years ago when I was trying to redeem a code for Batman Arkham City it wouldn't work, after a couple emails with a friendly support tech woman I realised I was a dumbass and the 6's and G's looked almost identical and I had put them in wrong.

Whip out your Grandaddys XL-microscope just in case.

Glad I'm not the only one who ever did this. In my case it was Dragon Age: Origins on PC, haha.

Just now, MrToboThe1st said:

Yea, apparently it is, but I'm not sure what to do from now on?? Do I have to make a new account in another region?

Yep, Simple enough though, just make the account in whatever region is needed and then set it as a primary account on your ps4.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mako said:

Yep, Simple enough though, just make the account in whatever region is needed and then set it as a primary account on your ps4.

And I'm guessing I won't get the trophies on my main account?? Also, how do I know what region needed?

Edited by MrToboThe1st

Just now, MrToboThe1st said:

And I'm guessing I won't get the trophies on my main account?? 

Once you set the account to primary on your ps4 you'll be able to start the game on your main account so you can earn trophies.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, MrToboThe1st said:

Okay, I just spent a solid hour creating a US PSN account and the same exact message pops up? No clue on what to do..?

up to you if you want to trust me, but I already have the game so I wont steal it - I have accounts for US, Canada, NZ, Australia, UK, JP and HK - if you upload a picture of the code to an image site and PM me the link (Don't do it publicly) I can see which region it's on if you want? It always either says I own it or brings up a pre-redeem screen when you pop in the code, so no risk of it auto redeeming.

Like I said though, up to you - I own Stick of truth from my Canadian PSN account

29 minutes ago, turniplord said:

up to you if you want to trust me, but I already have the game so I wont steal it - I have accounts for US, Canada, NZ, Australia, UK, JP and HK - if you upload a picture of the code to an image site and PM me the link (Don't do it publicly) I can see which region it's on if you want? It always either says I own it or brings up a pre-redeem screen when you pop in the code, so no risk of it auto redeeming.

Like I said though, up to you - I own Stick of truth from my Canadian PSN account

Yea, if nothing works out, I'll DM you at the end of the day :)

23 minutes ago, MrToboThe1st said:

https://imgur.com/a/n1i1K

Here's a photo of the case and sheet.

PEGI is EU, you'll need an EU account for it.

Edit: Checked again from that first image, seems like its a german code from the USK rating on there as well, i'm no expert on if you need a german account to use the code though.

Edited by Mako
googlefu

5 hours ago, MrToboThe1st said:

So I received my preorder of the game South Park The Fractured But Whole yesterday, and with it came a code to redeem South Park The Stick Of Truth. BUT I have tried multiple times to try and redeem the game, and have not been successful what so ever. I have tried online, on my PS4, and on my phone, but none have worked. Whenever I try I get the message " The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." which I find incredibly hard to believe.. If someone could help me out, that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

-Toby

I stole your code fucker...hahahaha.

I'm sorry your games not working

Yeah, that's a European game so should work - if it was due to the region though it usually says 'this code isn't for this region' or something similar - the 'this code is invalid' is usually if it's not been input correctly.

another question would be where did you buy it from and was it sealed when you got it? if not and you got off somewhere like Ebay, they may have used the code and sold the game because they only wanted the original game?