Trophy thoughts?

EternalChaos72

This is the type of game that I wouldn't look at the trophy list for... does anyone know if any of the trophies are multiplayer...  I don't have many gaming friends.

Other than that, HYPED, I loved Until Dawn and I hope I like this just as much.

Edited by breakingthegreen
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I didn't look at the trophy list considering it's a story driven game (I just watch the icons and they are all the same :( ),  I just hope that I'll be able to play this game alone :) 

Yeah i heard you can play it alone, but i'd love to know what competitive mode is.

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!

This List Remmember me alot the List from Heavy Rain because some trophies you have to do some Good and Some Bad Things and this Options we controled on Phone! ;)

Im wainting alot for this Game because i love Until Dawn and this Game is from the Same Creators! :D

This Game can be Played with 5 Persons and can participated in a Shared Story, but if any one do some Wrong choices the Caracters can die...some trophies require more System's to do them because we can do that options alone because we can play only with one caraterec and others friends play with others and the Competitive Trophie needs more that One Person, but this Game its more easy that the That's You.

Let's Hope this not gonna be Hard! :)

Cya Everyone ;)

Still too early to say how many "players" are actually needed for some of these since the ones for "unanimously" doing something could require 3+ (That's You! had the "full consensus" trophies which did not list the required amount of players on the description but wouldn't work with just 2 players, for example) as just 1 player identifying the other as having the hidden agenda sounds strange.

5 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

Still too early to say how many "players" are actually needed for some of these since the ones for "unanimously" doing something could require 3+ (That's You! had the "full consensus" trophies which did not list the required amount of players on the description but wouldn't work with just 2 players, for example) as just 1 player identifying the other as having the hidden agenda sounds strange.

it looks like you will need at least 3 devices to get the platinum.

5 hours ago, zadorvp said:

If a few people are needed with their phones i'm gonna pass on this since most of my friends don't play video games. A bummer really as i was looking forward to this. 

It seems to me this will require multiple playthroughs as a few trophies seem to be mutually exclusive (eg: Case Closed and Dead or Alive), the multiple ways "Becky" can die, etc, I can see a lot of save-management/save-scumming for the Plat.

Open and Shut trophy seem to require more than one player/device.

Edited by grbolivar

Super excited for the game!  Skimmed through the list looking for key words and it seems you may at least need one other person or device playing for two of the trophies.  You may possibly need a third now that I think about the wording, but I think you can easily convince someone to play if you say it’s like an interactive movie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jounochi said:

Super excited for the game!  Skimmed through the list looking for key words and it seems you may at least need one other person or device playing for two of the trophies.  You may possibly need a third now that I think about the wording, but I think you can easily convince someone to play if you say it’s like an interactive movie.

If if it's only 2 hours it shouldn't be too bad, but if it's any longer it will proboply be hard to convince someone who doesn't like games to play with you.

4 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

If if it's only 2 hours it shouldn't be too bad, but if it's any longer it will proboply be hard to convince someone who doesn't like games to play with you.

Based on the trophies I think it will be divided by chapters.  From what I see we are looking at 12-15 hours of gameplay with 8-10 chapters all in all.  Dunno though, gotta wait and see.