When do I have to choose?

wlkownz

Hi there gamers,

I got an question. A colleague of mine told me there will be a point in the game that you've got to choose a side you want to finish the game with (Brotherhood of steel etc.). When is this mission coming and how can I notice this mission. Are there seperate trophy's to get wich side you'll choose?

Regards.

As quoted on this site's trophy guide:

" For this first stage, you will want to play through the game until the start of the quest "The Molecular Level". Once you get here, make at least three additional saves, as this quest will force you to make a decision that will greatly affect which faction you are aligned with and lock you out of some future missions. This way you won't have to replay the entire game to get the other factions' trophies. "

Check it out here, it's pretty thorough and it's handy for planning out your saves/walkthroughs

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3638-fallout-4-trophy-guide

• Like 1

You don't have to worry when a quest going to make other factions hostile because there will be a warning pop up on screen when you're going to make that decision. 

That time is when you're going to make a separate saves so you can go back to unlock other trophies related to other factions. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

You don't have to worry when a quest going to make other factions hostile because there will be a warning pop up on screen when you're going to make that decision. 

That time is when you're going to make a separate saves so you can go back to unlock other trophies related to other factions. 

Great! So the game helps you out! Thanks guys for the information.