trick for I'm Still Alive

ViperHD

Accidentally discovered a trick to get the "I'm Still Alive" trophy. It could actually be considered a bug...

If you play co-op, and player 1 dies during a level and player 2 completes the level alone, player 1 will get the trophy. I assume it's because player 1 is at 0% when completing the level.

• Like 3

I love how the guide says this is missable on Playstationtrophies.org when it really isn't, and even if this method didn't work you'd really have to be trying to miss it. I love how inconsistent that site is. They rejected an extensive Way of the Samurai 4 trophy guide for whatever reason, but this guide and the Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen guide has things that are flat out wrong but they let them up. I don't think there's any quality assurance at all. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I love how the guide says this is missable on Playstationtrophies.org when it really isn't, and even if this method didn't work you'd really have to be trying to miss it. I love how inconsistent that site is. They rejected an extensive Way of the Samurai 4 trophy guide for whatever reason, but this guide and the Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen guide has things that are flat out wrong but they let them up. I don't think there's any quality assurance at all. 

I could go on for days about how crappy pst.org is, but that's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Lousy, lazy site that passed its expiration date 10 years ago, but still useful because of the large backlog of guides there.

/end{tangent}

Edited by starcrunch061

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the tip. Found this annoying to get. 

In regards to pst.org and psn.org both have their pros and cons. 

Whichever website makes a mobile app where you can directly goto a trophy comment/tip and have up vote down vote would win though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2.11.2017 at 6:07 PM, LunchCannon54 said:

The Trophy is missable, in fact coz the Cards u can find...

In case u get the Healt Recovery Card and didn't have finished the Trophy u can't get it any more, simply because the Card will bring yout healt everytime over these 5% until the Level finish.

But it's seriously not that hard to get, as long you do it early.

• Like 1